United Arab Bank was founded in the year 1975 and has been growing strong since then. The bank offers a huge range of financial products and services which includes personal loans as well. However, certain eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled in order to qualify for personal loan schemes.
- Applicant should be at least 21 years of age and at most 65 years of age
- Applicant should be working in a steady job or earning a steady income via self-employment
- Loan borrower should be earning a minimum monthly income
Factors affecting United Arab Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are several factors that determine your personal loan eligibility with United Arab Bank. Some of these are listed below.
- Current age of the loan applicant
- Type of employment that the loan applicant is in
- Number of years in current job
- Whether the loan applicant is already a customer with United Arab Bank
- Credit history of the loan applicant
- Monthly income of the applicant
- Existing loans on the applicant’s name
How to increase United Arab Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
Customers can choose to enhance their chances of availing personal loan from United Arab Bank. Some of the ways in which this can be achieved are listed as under.
- Avoid making too many personal loan applications with various banks
- Maintain a healthy credit history as well as credit score
- Try to maintain a single credit line by consolidating all existing loans in your name, if possible
- Try to avail a mix of both secured and unsecured credit in order to maintain a positive credit history
- Try to avoid switching jobs too often; a stable job is a must for personal loan sanction
FAQs on United Arab Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Is there a customer service centre which I can call in times of need?
- Can I avail top up on my existing United Arab Bank personal loan?
- Are there any collaterals that I am required to submit to the bank?
Yes. A dedicated 24X7 call centre helps you resolve all your personal finance related queries.
Yes. Top ups for personal finance are allowed by the bank.
You are not required to submit any collaterals for availing personal loan from United Arab Bank.