Standard Chartered offers credit card balance transfer which lets you manage your cash flow and help you to save money. You can benefit from the easy loans and instalments plans that Standard Chartered has to offer you. This will help you to repay your debt faster as you will be charged lower interest rates.
Features and benefits of Standard Chartered credit card balance transfer
Following are the features and benefits of Standard Chartered credit card balance transfer:
- You get 0% interest for 6 months on the outstanding balance.
- You can transfer the balance from other bank’s credit card to Standard Chartered credit card.
- The balance transfer is accepted at the sole discretion of the bank.
- You can transfer up to 90% of the Standard Chartered credit card credit limit.
- The balance transfer amount will be debited to your other bank account within 15 working days.
- You will have to make the payments to the other bank till the balance is transferred.
- Minimum amount due is 5% of the credit card’s outstanding balance.
- You cannot transfer balance from other Standard Chartered credit card.
Fees and charges
You will be charged a processing fee. The one-time processing fee charged is 3% of the amount transferred or minimum of AED300.