Noor Bank is an Islamic bank that offers financial products and services based on the Sharia principles of the Islamic law. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services including cards, finance, accounts, insurance and much more. Personal finance is one of the major products offered by the bank, the bank offers a special kind of personal finance designed just for UAE nationals called Noor Bank Personal Finance- For UAE Nationals. The personal finance comes at an affordable price along with flexible repayment option.
Features and benefits of Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the features and benefits of Noor Bank Personal Finance- For UAE Nationals.
- Personal finance designed specially for UAE Nationals
- Profit rates starting as low as 3.45% p.a.
- High finance amounts up to AED 2,000,000
- Offers second finance and enhancement options
- High financing period up to 4 years
- Free lifetime credit card
- Life Takaful coverage with the finance
- Option to consolidate existing finance with other banks
- Flexible repayment options
- Minimum documentation
- Hassle free application process
- Fast processing
- Quick approval
- Dedicated team of customer service
Eligibility criteria for Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for Noor Bank Personal Finance- For UAE Nationals.
- Must be a UAE National
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- Should be capable of submitting the required documents
Fees and charges applicable on Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on Noor Bank Personal Finance- For UAE Nationals.
- Profit rate- 3.45%
- Monthly payments- AED 237
- Settlement fee- 1% on the loan amount
- Arrangement fee- 1% on the loan amount
How to avail Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for UAE Nationals?
The applicant has to apply for the loan and provide the required documents and once the bank verifies the documents, the finance will be approved. There are two ways through which one can apply for the finance, online and offline. The applicant can apply for the finance online either through the bank’s official website or through a third party financial website. One can also apply for the loan offline through one of the bank’s branches located in UAE.