Noor Bank was established in 2008 in Dubai, UAE. This Islamic bank houses a wide range of banking, investing, financial and risk management products and services for individuals, companies and Small size business entities. The bank offers different types of personal loan options to cater to the varying borrowing needs of its customers. Noor Bank Personal loan for expats is a personal loan scheme by the bank only for expats. The loan comes at a very low profit rate.
Features and benefits of Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below are the features and benefits of Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats.
- Personal loan specially for expats in UAE
- Profit rates starting as low as 2.75% p.a.
- Payment holiday of up to 3 months
- Offers high loan amount up to AED 1,000,000 for expats
- Long and flexible repayment periods up to 4 years
- Free credit card along with the loan for the first year
- Simple and minimum documentation
- Quick approval
- Offers takaful coverage
- Provides the option of second loan and top-up loan
- Salary transfer might be required
Eligibility criteria for Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for Noor Bank Personal Loan- For Expats.
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Minimum monthly salary- AED 5,000
- Employer of the applicant should be approved by Noor Bank
Fees and charges applicable on Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on Noor Bank Personal Loan- For Expats.
- Processing fee- 1% of the loan amount
- Early settlement fee- 1% of the early settlement amount
- Arrangement fee- 1% of the loan
How to apply for Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats?
One can avail Noor Islamic Bank Personal Loan for Expats by applying for it and submitting the required documents. One can apply for the personal loan online through the bank’s official website or through a financial comparative website. One can also apply for the loan at one of the branches of the bank in UAE.