NBAD or National Bank of Abu Dhabi is known for its innovative and convenient financial products and services. The bank usually offers tailor made products for UAE nationals and Expats and this holds true for personal loans too. The bank offers personal loan designed to suit the borrowing needs of a UAE national. The loan offers high loan amounts at a very low price.
Features and benefits of NBAD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the features and benefits of NBAD Personal Loan for UAE nationals
- Personal loan designed specially for UAE nationals
- High loan amounts up to AED 5 million for UAE nationals
- Competitive interest rates starting as low as 4.49% p.a.
- Flexible repayment terms up to 48 months
- Uncomplicated documentation
- Speedy processing
- Salary transfer is required
- Hassle free application process
- Can be applied for online
- Dedicated team of customer service
Eligibility criteria for NBAD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for NBAD Personal Loan for UAE nationals
- Must be a UAE national residing in UAE
- Must be earning income
- Salary transfer is mandatory
Fees and charges on NBAD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on NBAD Personal Loan for UAE nationals
- Processing fee- 1% of the loan amount
- Processing fee on loan top ups- 1% of the top up loan amount
- Loan cancellation fee- AED 100
- Life insurance fee- 0.05% on outstanding loan balance
- Late payment fee- 2% of the late payment amount
What are the ways in which an applicant can apply for NBAD Personal Loan for UAE Nationals?
There are four ways through which one can apply for NBAD Personal Loan for UAE nationals.
- Online- One can apply for the loan online through the bank’s official website or a third party financial website which also allows you to calculate the EMI on your loan.
- Branch- One can apply for the loan at one of the bank’s many branches.
- Phone- The applicant can apply for the loan by calling the bank officials on the phone.
- E-mail- One can also make enquiries on the loan through E-mail.