NBAD or National Bank of Abu Dhabi is one of the leading banks in UAE. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services including loans, cards, insurance, accounts and other services. Personal loan is one of the mainstream financial product offered by the bank. The bank offers a special kind of personal loan designed just for the expats. NBAD Personal Loan for expats offers personal finance to the expats residing in UAE at competitive rates of interest along with a wide range of benefits.
Features and benefits of NBAD Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below are the features and benefits of NBAD Personal Loan for Expats
- Personal loan specially designed for expats in UAE
- The bank offers generous loan amounts up to AED 2 million for expats
- Flexible repayment terms with tenure up to 48 months
- Simple documentation
- Quick processing
- Fast approval
- Provides a wide range of benefits
- Can be applied for online
- No restriction on the utilization of the loan amount
Eligibility criteria for NBAD Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for NBAD Personal Loan for Expats.
- Applicant should be a resident of UAE
- The applicant should be earning income
- Should be able to provide identification documents
Fees and charges for NBAD Personal Loan for Expats
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on NBAD Personal Loan for Expats.
- Processing fee- 1% of the loan amount
- Processing fee on loan top ups- 1% of the top up loan amount
- Loan cancellation fee- AED 100
- Life insurance fee- 0.05% on outstanding loan balance
- Late payment fee- 2% of the late payment amount
How to avail NBAD Personal Loan for Expats?
One can avail NBAD personal loan for expat by applying for it online (through bank’s official website or a financial website) or by visiting one of the bank’s branches personally and applying for it.