First Gulf Bank is one of the largest banks in UAE. The bank is well known for its unique and convenient financial products and services. The bank offers loans, cards, insurance and much more. The bank offers different kinds of personal loans to ensure that it fulfills different borrowing needs of its customers. First Gulf Bank Loan for UAE Nationals is one of the personal loan schemes offered by FGB. The loan comes at a low price with a wide range of benefits.
Features and benefits of First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the features and benefits of First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals.
- Competitively priced personal loan
- Provides intrinsic value
- No restriction on the utilisation of the loan amount
- Attractive high loan amounts
- Minimum documentation
- Quick approval and speedy processing
- Hassle free application process
- Low eligibility criteria
- Can be applied for online
- Dedicated team of customer service
Eligibility criteria for First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals.
- Minimum age- Applicant should be a minimum of 21 years
- Minimum income- Applicant should earn a minimum income of AED 10,000
- Place of employment- The applicant should be employed at a government, semi government or a reputed private organisation.
- Should posses a valid passport copy
Fees and charges applicable on First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals
- Processing fee- 1% of the loan amount
- Credit life insurance- 1% to 1.5% of the loan amount
- Late payment fee- 2% of the delayed payable amount
- Early settlement charge- 1% of the outstanding loan amount
- Deferment of installment- AED 100 per each deferment
- Partial payment- 1% of the partial payment amount
How to apply for First Gulf Bank Loans for UAE Nationals?
First Gulf Bank provides its customers with two kinds of options through which they can apply for the loan. The customer can apply for it online either through the bank’s official website or through a third party financial website. The customer can also apply for the loan at one of the bank’s many authorized branches located in UAE.