Emirates NBD is one of the leading banks in UAE. The bank offers financial products and services such as loans, cards, insurance and much more. The bank also has subsidiary companies that caters to different categories of the society. The bank offers personal loan specially for expats and UAE nationals residing in UAE. The personal loans for expats come with high cash amount and low rates of interest.
Features and benefits of Emirates NBD Personal Loans for Expats
Listed below are the features and benefits of Emirates NBD personal loans for expatriates
- Personal loan specially designed for expats
- Easy repayment periods
- High loan amounts to suit the customers needs
- Simple and minimal documentation
- Exclusive loan return option
- Enhanced credit life
- Offers the dual benefit of loan coverage
- Offers a 7 day loan return option
- Dedicated team of customer service
- Hassle free application process
- Can be applied for online
- Priority processing applications
Eligibility criteria for Emirates NBD Personal Loans for Expats
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for Emirates NBD loans for expatriates.
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Salary should be transferred to Emirates NBD
- The applicant’s employer should be listed under Emirate NBD’s list of approved employers
- Minimum salary- AED 5,000
Fees and charges applicable on Emirates NBD Personal Loans for Expats
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on Emirates NBD Loans for expatriates
- Processing fee- 1% of the loan amount
- Early repayment fee- 1% of the outstanding loan amount
How to apply for Emirates NBD Loans for Expatriates?
There are two ways in which one can apply for Emirates NBD Loans for expatriates, one is through an online portal and the other, through the bank’s branch. The applicant can either apply for the loan through the bank’s official website (considering the bank has that option) or through a third party financial comparative website.