Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) offers affordable boat finance for a new or used boat, with a low profit rate and zero interest rate. Apart from boat finance, ADIB also offers education finance, travel finance, instant finance, NRI finance, among its many other products and services.
Features and Benefits of ADIB Boat Finance
Availing boat finance from ADIB has the following benefits:
- Finance amount of up to AED 1 million
- Highly competitive profit rates from 7%
- Zero mortgage for finance up to AED 200,000
- Free ADIB job loss protection, wherein ADIB will defer payments for instalments in case of job loss
- Free ADIB Cashback Visa Cards, where 1% instant cashback can be earned on all spends
Fees and Charges of ADIB Boat Finance
The fees and charges applicable on boat finance may change from time to time, depending on the bank.
Who are eligible for ADIB Boat Finance?
In order to avail the boat finance from ADIB, the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the customer:
- Should be a resident of UAE
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum salary: AED 5000 every month
- Should be a confirmed employee or at least have 6 months of service
What documents are required to avail ADIB Boat Finance?
The customer must have the following documents in order to be eligible for ADIB Boat finance:
- For UAE nationals, original and copy of valid passport
- In case of expatriates, valid residence visa, along with original and copy of valid passport
- Last three months bank account statement