Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) offers debt settlement services to UAE nationals. Using this service customers can reduce monthly finance payments and interest-bearing credit cards and personal loans. It also helps customers consolidate liabilities for lower monthly instalments to save more money.
Features and Benefits of ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals
The AL Khair Debt Assist service offered by ADIB is quite popular due to its attractive features. Here are some of the features and benefits:
- The first instalment after availing the debt settlement finance is only after 90 days
- A free pre-approved ADIB Visa Cashback card is given
- Two payment holidays can be opted for every year
- The finance comes with a job loss protection, wherein the bank will defer payment of the instalments till the customer finds another job.
- Quick and hassle-free approval
- Simple documentation
Eligibility Criteria of ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals
As with every other finance, the customer has to fulfil certain eligibility criteria in order to avail the debt settlement. Listed below are a few criteria:
- UAE nationals and expats can apply for this service
- Should be a resident of UAE
- Minimum age to avail the finance should be 21 years
- Should earn a minimum salary of AED 5000 per month
- Should have at least 6 months of service or be a confirmed employee
Fees and Charges of ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals
A nominal amount is charged by the bank as processing fee for ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals. This fee, can however, change as per the bank’s discreet.
Documents Required for ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals
Certain documents have to be produced in order to qualify for the debt settlement offered by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank. Here are a few documents that the customer may be required to carry to the bank:
- Original and copy of valid passport
- In case of expats, valid residence visa, along with original and copy of valid passport is required.
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement of the last 3 months
- Liability certificate
How to Apply ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals?
ADIB Al Khair Debt Assist for UAE Nationals can be applied through:
- Online via the bank’s website wherein only 10 minutes are needed for application
- Apply by phone, calling the number 8002828 (Toll free for UAE) and +971403334443 (International)
- Walking into any ADIB branch across UAE