Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s (ADCB) smart cash loan is a unique product where customers can avail a loan without going through the process of operating a current or savings account, or assigning salary to the bank. Smart cash loan can be used by customers who are in need of funds during an emergency.
Benefits and Features of ADCB Smart Loan
The features and benefits of the smart cash loan from ADCB are mentioned below:
- There is no salary transfer required in order to avail the loan
- Amount of up to AED 150,000 can be availed
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 36 months
- Easy repayment through post-dated checks, submitted from the main bank
- Quick and hassle-free approvals
- Simple documentation.
- UAE nationals and Expats can apply for this loan.
Eligibility Criteria of ADCB Smart Loan
In order to be eligible for the ADCB smart loan, a minimum income of AED 8,000 every month is mandatory. Another criteria is that the customer should be a resident of UAE.
Fees and Charges of ADCB Smart Loan
The bank charges minimal fees for processing the loan. The fees and charges applicable on smart cash loan may change from time to time. Here is a list of fees and interest rates that are charged on the loan by the bank:
- 1% of the principal loan amount or a minimum of AED 500 is charged as processing fee for the salaried
- 0.75% of the principal loan amount is charged as fees for credit life insurance
- Around 18%-24% interest rate is charged
Documents required for ADCB Smart Loan
Customers wanting to avail the loan should produce valid documents. The customer must be in possession of the following documents in order to qualify for the rental loan from ADCB:
- Latest bank statements (at least 3 months)
- Valid passport and visa
- Credit card statement and copy of the front side of the card
- Old rental agreement or booking receipt
- Latest salary slip (original or photocopied)
- Post-dated checks
- One undated security check
How to Apply for ADCB Smart Loan?
The rental loan from ADCB can be applied through:
- Online through the bank’s website
- Call – 8002030
- Leave your number with the bank’s agent