Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s (ADCB) Salam Smart Finance for the self-employed, called Yaqeen, is retail cash finance product that is considered to be the most trusted Islamic personal finance. This finance is structured under the unique concept of "Bai Al Salam".
Features and Benefits of ADCB Self-employed Salam Smart Finance
Here are some of the benefits and features of the self-employed Salam Smart finance offered by ADBC Bank:
- Finance is provided for both UAE nationals and Expats
- Up to 200,000 AED can be availed
- Insurance coverage under Takaful
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 48 months
- Hassle-free and quick processing
- Finance approved by the Fatwa and Shariah Supervisory Board
- Touch points can be earned for every AED 1,000 of the finance amount. Touch points can be exchanged for vouchers at some specific retailers, partnered with the bank. The points can also be redeemed Emirates Skywards Miles or Etihad Guest Miles and even pay utility bills.
Fees and Charges of ADCB Self Employed Salam Smart Finance
The bank charges a minimal amount as processing fee for the Self-employed Salam Smart Finance. The fees and charges applicable on the finance may change from time to time.
Who Can Apply for ADCB Self-employed Salam Smart Finance?
- UAE nationals and Expats
- Self-employed or non-salary transfer customers
How to Apply for ADCB Self-employed Salam Smart Finance?
The Salam Smart Finance for the self-employed from ADCB can be applied through:
- Online through the bank’s website
- Call – 8005626 or SMS - SALAM or YAQEEN to 2626
- Leave your number