Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s (ADCB) made-to-measure personal loan packages for UAE nationals offer higher salary multiples, attractive interest rates, flexible eligibility criteria, and extended tenure. Apart from personal loans, the bank also offers car loans, rental loans, smart loans, and mortgage services.
Features and Benefits of ADCB Personal Loan
Here are some of the benefits and features of the personal finance offered by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank for UAE nationals:
- Low rate of interest
- Higher salary multiples
- Salary overdraft up to 3 times
- Free credit life insurance
- Hassle-free and quick processing
- Simple and easy documentation process
- ADCB credit card will be available without any charges
- Consolidation of loans
- Repayment period will be extended
- Around 200 TouchPoints can be earned for every AED 1,000 of loan amount, when the amount is AED 150,000 or less.
- In case the loan amount is above AED 150,000 around 300 TouchPoints can be earned for every AED 1,000 of the amount.
Fees and Charges of ADCB Personal Loan
The bank charges a nominal amount as processing fees. The fees and charges applicable on personal loan may change from time to time. Here are the interest rates charged on different loan amounts:
- From AED 0 - AED 50k: 6.99% - 13.49%
- From AED 51K - AED 100K: 6.99% - 13.49%
- From AED 101K - AED 200K: 6.99% - 13.49%
- Above AED 200K: 6.99% - 13.49%
Who can Apply for ADCB Personal Loans?
- UAE nationals
- Salaried employees in UAE
- Self-employed or non-salary transfer customers in UAE
How to Apply for ADCB Personal Loan?
The rental loan from ADCB can be applied through:
- Online through the bank’s website
- Call – 8002030 or SMS - SALAM to 2626
- Leave your number with the bank’s agent
- Personal loans can also be availed at the bank’s branches