Noor Bank Home Insurance Coverage
|Benefits||Limit of Liability|
|Coverage for building||Not exceeding AED 10,000,000 as per sum declared|
|Alternative accommodation or loss of rent||20% of the sum assured for building|
|Debris removal after some calamity||10% of the sum assured for building|
|Household items, jewellery, valuables||Sum declared not exceeding AED 10,00,000|
|Protection for money and currency||Up to AED 1,000|
|Cost of lock replacement||Up to AED 500|
|Optional worldwide cover (while you are away)||
Up to AED 1,000 or maximum of AED 3,000 per document
Up to AED 35,000 for domestic helpers who dies or is disabled permanently
Up to AED 5,000 for domestic workers medical expenses
Up to AED 5,000 for domestic helpers repatriation in the event of death or major disability
Introduction to Noor Bank Home Insurance in UAE
Noor Islamic Bank offers a host of insurance products which include home insurance, travel insurance, medical insurance etc. Home insurance from Noor Bank is a popular insurance product which can be availed to protect your own house or the rented one. Noor Bank home insurance protects your house against unforeseen misfortunes like theft, fire etc. Not only this, Noor Bank also insures items inside your house along with the house structure.
Features and Benefits of Noor Bank Home Insurance
Following are some of the highlighting features and benefits that make Noor Bank home insurance a favourable insurance product for customers.
- Insurance for building of the house, contents, appliances, jewellery as well as other valuables
- Noor Bank provides amount for alternative accommodation too in case something happens to your house and you need to shift to a new place
- Cost of removal of debris is covered for buildings
- All household items like electronic appliances, jewellery and other valuables are covered against calamities like flood, fire, storm, malicious damage, riots, strikes, burglary etc.
- Contents are covered on a repair or replacement basis except for clothing and jewellery
- Avail a fixed sum assured if you stay in a rented premises and you wish to insure it against any calamities
- Claims made by third party who get injured or suffer any loss or damage while at your home are also covered under the Noor Bank home insurance
- An optional worldwide cover is provided to cover your house and belongings against theft while you are away
- An optional accidental cover for domestic helpers which includes medical as well as repatriation expenses
Why choose Noor Bank Home Insurance?
Noor Bank is comparatively a new bank in the UAE with its establishment in the year 2008. Since then, the bank has shown tremendous growth and market capture in such a short span of time. Noor Bank has services ranging from Investment Banking to Asset Management to Credit Cards to personal and corporate banking. The bank has a reputed team of Islamic scholars who oversee and guide the Sharia driven principles of the bank.
95% of the stakes are held by the Noor Investment Group while the remaining 5% are held by the Emirates Investment Authority. The bank offers Sharia compliant insurance products that offer a wide array of benefits to customers.
Other products offered by Noor Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What will be the start date of my home insurance policy with Noor Bank?
Can I protect my jewellery and other valuables through Noor Bank home insurance?
Will Noor Bank pay for debris removal in case my house meets with some calamity?
Can my laptop and other such expensive electronic items be covered under Noor Bank home insurance?
Can I avail insurance for a rented house?
What are the optional riders offered with this home insurance from Noor Bank?
Your Noor Bank home insurance will start on the same date that you have indicated on your home insurance application form.
Yes. Cover for jewellery as well as valuables is also provided under home insurance by Noor Bank.
Yes. Up to 10% of the sum assured will be paid out for debris removal if required.
Yes. You can avail the optional worldwide cover to protect all your expensive belongings against any major calamity.
Yes. You can protect yourself from any liabilities in case something happens to your rented house.
Domestic helper’s accident insurance and worldwide insurance are two riders that can be optionally obtained along with the home insurance policy by Noor Bank.