Introduction to Noor Bank Car Insurance in UAE
Noor Bank car insurance is a trusted vendor for car insurance and faster and efficient processing of claims. Customers can reach out to it in case of their car getting damaged or lost due to accidents, natural calamities, riots or theft. It offers both comprehensive and third party insurance for its customers.
Features and Benefits of Noor Bank Car Insurance
- In case there is any loss or damage to your vehicle and its accessories due to an accident, you are fully covered
- If you have to pay a compensation for any bodily injury to or death of a third party following an accident
- This also covers you for legal liability in case you have to compensate for damage to materials and property following an accident
- Damage or loss due to natural calamities such as storm and flood is covered
- If you’ve opted for agency repair, then you can get car repaired at manufacturer’s authorized dealership
- The car is automatically covered in Oman
- 4x4 vehicles have are covered for loss or damage while off-roading
- In case of accidents or breakdowns you can get towing, recovery round the year
- If you meet with an accident while driving insured car, your emergency hospitalization up to AED 4,000 is covered.
- Your personal belongings worth AED 4,000 are insured along with the car
- If your car registers a claim free year, you get a bonus
- In case the car is damaged or lost in first six month, you get a brand new car as replacement
- If the driver is seriously hurt or is dead during an accident, insurance cover for him
- If passengers are seriously hurt or dead during an accident, insurance cover for them
- If your car takes up to seven days at repairing centre, you get reimbursement for hiring a car
- Noor Bank fully complies with all RTA regulations
Fees and Charges of Noor Bank Car Insurance - Premium Costs
Your car premium costs are determined by multiple factors, such as driver’s age and experience, claim history and make, model and condition of the car. Cars also get depreciation of value as they age.
Why choose Noor Bank Car Insurance?
Noor Bank offers both third party and comprehensive car insurance covers to its customers. Customers can reach out to it in case of their car getting damaged or lost due to accidents, natural calamities, riots or theft and get fast and efficient processing of claims.
Other products offered by Noor Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How to file a claim?
How to service claim if you’ve opted for Agency-repair?
What is the procedure for non-agency repair?
In case your car is damaged in an accident, natural calamity or riot, you need to file a police report and take the report in original along with a filled in Noor Bank claims form, both side copy of registration copy and a copy of driving license of person driving the car to the dealership or Noor Bank authorized repair centre, as per your eligibility.
In case you have opted for agency repair, Noor Bank allows you to take your car to the nearest manufacturer’s dealership along with the documents required. These are--Police report in original along with a filled in Noor Bank claims form, both side copy of registration copy and a copy of driving license of person driving the car. A surveyor will come to inspect the car their and it will be delivered to you after repairs.
Same sets of documents are needed. In case you’ve opted for non-agency repairs, Noor Bank requires that you take your vehicle to their office (if it’s drivable) where a surveyor will inspect the car along with empanelled workshop representatives. Based on the type of damage, you can then take your car to the recommended workshop and get it repaired.