Credit Cards Offered by NBQ
There are very few credit cards in the UAE that offer short-term credit financing, benefits and rewards on the same terms as NBQ Bank credit cards. Combining a host of exclusive privileges and discounts with world-class credit facilities. NBQ has credit cards that cater to the specific needs of different income groups and spending ability.
Credit Cards Offered by NBQ
NBQ currently has the following credit cards on offer:
- NBQ Classic Credit Card: These cards are designed specifically to be your first credit card, or the tool you use to supplement your short-term finance needs if you’ve recently landed your first job and are in the low income range.
- NBQ Gold Credit Card: If you’re earning a mid-range income, are able to maintain a decent lifestyle and dream of owning and having more – the Gold credit card from NBQ is for you. Combining an excellent range of services and benefits not available on the Classic credit card with a high credit limit, this card enables you to achieve more.
- NBQ Platinum Credit Card: This card has among the highest credit limits on offer in the UAE, and hence requires you to have a higher income than most. Complement your discerning lifestyle with a host of privileges that not even the Gold card can match, and make full use of the massive spending power this puts in your hand.
- NBQ Infinite Credit Card: This card is for the 1%. The elite individuals who turn the wheels of industry and shape the landscape of the local economy. This card has the most elite features of any card on offer by the bank and can be availed by invite only.
Why choose NBQ Credit Cards?
NBQ is a bank that is synonymous with trust and efficiency. Most people in the UAE today do not take credit cards or other financial products because they feel that they cannot trust banks, and feel that they would lose money in the long run because of mismanaged accounts. But with NBQ, there is no chance of that happening.
As for NBQs credit cards – there’s one for you no matter what income bracket you fall under. There are always uncertainties in everyone’s lives that could require quick infusion of short-term credit. NBQ aims to fill that void between large sums of money and those who need it with world-class banking services. Residents of the UAE refrain from credit cards because they carry Riba or interest, which is an un-Islamic banking principle. To address this, NBQ credit cards have up to 55 days that are interest-free, in which to pay back outstanding amounts (45 days for Classic credit cards).
Add to this benefits, rewards points and features like the Road ResQ service (which provides free towing, refuelling, recharging of battery, etc.), free travel insurance, etc. and you’ve got yourself a winner of a card from one of the best banks in the UAE.
Latest offers for NBQ credit cards
- To keep up with your lifestyle, discounts and offers have been negotiated at various entertainment venues and locations across the UAE.
- 50% off at VOX Cinemas.
- 20% off massages at the Royal Rose Hotel. A huge list of promotions available.
- Travel and accommodation:
- Discounts have been arranged for you and your party at various hotels around the world, and special rates have been arranged for travel.
- 15% discount at the Four Seasons Hotel, Bahrain.
- 25% discount at Ramada Encore, Doha.
- 20% off all yacht bookings.
- These are only a few among many, many more travel and accommodation benefits
- Visa has negotiated discounts on shopping at various locations across the UAE and across the world from all the top brands.
There are a host of special privileges and offers and exclusive discounts available at a huge number of locations around the word, with your NBQ credit card.
|Check For Latest NBQ Credit Cards Offers|
Features and benefits of NBQ credit cards
- All NBQ credit cards have the following features and benefits that come with them:
- Cash withdrawal limits up to 100% of the credit limit.
- Interest free period of up to 55 days (45 for Classic Credit Cards).
- Balance transfer facility from other banks to the NBQ credit card account.
- Loyalty program: 1% cash back on all retail purchases.
- Free Medicom from 5% - 50% discount in over 1,000 medical outlets in the UAE.
- Free Road ResQ service – 24 hours road-side assistance that cover the following services, free of charge:
- Mechanical service wherever you are.
- Battery charging.
- Fuel transport, refuelling.
- Flat tyre fixing.
- Car unlocking.
- Annual registration.
- Purchase protection and extended warranties apply on all you purchases – which insure it against theft or damage.
- Free worldwide travel insurance with benefits up to US$1,000,000 for personal liability cover and up to US$150,000 for emergency medical expenses.
- Free supplementary cards.
- Convenient card payment options – through:
- Cash and cheque deposit machines.
- Internet banking.
- The counter at one of many NBQ bank branches.
- Any of the UAE Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange and Al Fardhan Exchange outlets.
- Priority Pass and Priority Traveller gives you exclusive access to over 450 VIP lounges around the world, in addition to travel and hotel discounts (Platinum cards only).
- Save up to 50% at major golf courses worldwide (Platinum cards only).
- Pay for utility bills using these cards.
About NBQ Bank
In 1982, H.H. Shaikh Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Moalla, the late ruler of Umm Al Qaiwain, established the NBQ Bank (The National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain). The largest shareholder and promoter of NBQ is the local government of Umm Al Qaiwain. The bank offers easy and widespread access to its facilities through over 30 branches and electronic banking units spread across all seven Emirates.
The bank offers an extensive range of financial products and services for individuals, retail and wholesale businesses. Individuals and commercial entities alike can benefits from its world class banking facilities – with products and offers ranging from Children’s Savings Schemes to highly specialized Trade and Treasury services.
Having reported a paid-up capital of AED1,600 billion (in December 2011) and shareholder funds in excess of AED3,318 billion, the bank is a strong financial position and is perfectly poised to take on the future.
Other products offered by NBQ Bank
Credit cards are one among a range of financial services offered by NBQ Bank, which also has the following financial services and facilities:
- Current accounts.
- Savings accounts.
- Alwan – Children’s saving scheme.
- Time deposits.
- Call deposits.
- NBQ Fixed deposits
- NBQ Personal Loan
- NBQ Home Loan
- NBQ Car Loan
- Islamic Investment Deposit accounts.
- NBQ Al Tayseer – Personal Finance.
- Credit and Trade facilities.
- Treasury and Investment services.
- Corporate and Commercial banking.
FAQs about NBQ Bank credit cards
- What is the eligibility criteria for a credit card from NBQ Bank? You will have to be earning a salary, or a steady profit from business for a certain amount of time before applying for the card. You will also need to have a clear credit history and no record of defaulted payments or dishonoured credit card debt.
- What are the annual fees for NBQ Bank credit cards? There are no annual fees for any of the credit cards on offer by NBQ.
- How many interest-free days are applicable for the different credit cards on offer by NBQ Bank? The Classic Credit Card has an interest-free period of 45 days, and the Gold, Platinum and Infinite cards have a 55 day interest-free period.
- Is there a rewards program that applies when using these cards? Yes, you will be eligible for 1% cashback on all retail transactions when you use an NBQ Bank credit card.
- How can I pay off my credit card bills and outstanding balance? You can pay off your credit card bill and balance through Cash and cheque deposit machines, internet banking, over the counter at one of many NBQ bank branches, any of the UAE Exchanges, Al Ansari Exchange and Al Fardhan Exchange outlets.
News About NBQ Credit Card
National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain (NBQ) reports net profit of Dh102.4 million in the first quarter
NBQ recorded a profit of Dh102.4 million in the first quarter of 2016. The profits reported last year for the first quarter was Dh102.8 million. The bank’s operating income for the first quarter of 2016 is Dh88 million and it has come down by 4.9% when compared to the previous year’s income. Fee and other income was higher by 6.85 % when compared to the previous year. The net interest income however declined by 5% to Dh110.92 million for the first quarter of 2016. Total assets were up at Dh13.41 billion previous year it was Dh13.38 billion. The loans and advances touched Dh8.88 billion. Customer deposits increased to Dh9.15 billion. The increase was a 4.25% when compared to previous year. Bank’s adequacy ratio for the end of the first quarter was 31.46%. The resources ratio ended at 75.6%. The liquidity coverage ratio was 207% against the minimum stipulated level of 70% that has given the bank enough room to expand their balance sheet.
27th April 2016