Introduction to NBAD Life Insurance in UAE
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) is one of the leading banks in the UAE providing a wide range of products and services. NBAD which became a public joint stock company in 2000, has been consistently ranked as one of the world’s top 50 safest banks by the Global Finance magazine over the past few years.
NBAD life insurance plans are distributed by NBAD and underwritten by Friends Provident International. In the event of unexpected death, major illness or a permanent disability, you would not want your family to be left vulnerable without financial security. NBAD life insurance plans cater to all your needs.
Features and Benefits of NBAD Life Insurance
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) offers two types of life insurance, namely, International Protector Middle East and NBAD Secure Life.
International Protector Middle East
- Coverage options include life cover of up to US$10 million and up to the age of 80 years, Life and Total Disablement cover for up to US$ 2 million, Life and Critical Illness Cover for up to US$ 1.25 million and stand-alone critical illness cover for up to US$ 1.25 million.
- Plans offer coverage across the world.
- Affordable contributions (minimum contributions of only USED 17.50 per month) in several major currencies such as USD, AED, GBP and EUR.
- Frequency (premium can be paid on a monthly or annual basis)
- Plan term (age of the life assured should be less than 80 years at maturity)
- Payment options (NBAD account or any major credit card)
- Free NBAD account can be used to pay for the plan. The account does not have any minimum balance requirement.
NBAD Secure Life
- Worldwide coverage with different sums insured to cater to different lifestyles.
- Available for residents in the UAE aged between 16 to 60 years.
- Secure Life Plan 1 covers accidental death and partial or total disability due to accidents while Secure Life Plan 2 covers natural or accidental death in addition to partial or total disability due to accidents.
- Lump sum amounts are paid as reimbursements.
- Individual Secure life insurance provides protection for a fixed amount of money in the event of death or disability.
- Under NBAD Secure Life plans, customers can avail of competitive premiums which can be paid half-yearly or yearly. Customers can choose worldwide cover if residing in GCC.
International Protector Middle East is a cost effective life assurance plan offered by Friends Provident International (FPI). The plan provides you adequate financial protection against a wide range of events such as untimely death, critical illness or permanent disability.
Some of the highlights of the plan are listed below:
It is a comprehensive- ADNIC (Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company) backed life insurance plan. NBAD Secure Life offers a wide range of plans depending on the level of coverage and payment options you choose. Some of the salient features of the plan are listed below
Why choose NBAD Life Insurance Plan?
NBAD has a wide international coverage providing services through 60 branches across 18 countries including in the GCC, Egypt, France, United States, and the United Kingdom. It offers a comprehensive life insurance plan with competitive premium rates with wide range of coverage options. The plans are flexible in terms of payment options as well. What’s more, the plans have worldwide coverage.
Whether it is an accident causing partial or total disability, customers can call the company representatives through its call centre or establish contact with any of its branches across the globe. Once the claim request is received by the company, documents are quickly processed, following which, payments are approved. Customers will then, in all probability, receive a cheque within 8 to 10 working days.
Other products offered by National Bank of Abu Dhabi in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Do the life insurance plans provide cover against stand-alone critical illness?
What are the documents required to avail a life insurance plan?
What are the coverage options offered under NBAD Secure Life plan?
What are the payment options for International Protector Middle East life plan?
International Protector Middle East life insurance plan provides stand-alone critical illness cover for up to US$ 1.25 million.
Each policy will require a different set of documents to be submitted. Customers should therefore contact ADNIC representatives for a detailed list.
NBAD Secure Life offers different sums insured to cater to different lifestyles of customers. For more details, contact the bank representatives.
Customers can make the payment either through the NBAD account or any major credit card.