Introduction to Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance in UAE
Mashreq Bank provides a wide range of innovative products and services to its customers. The bank offers Travel Smart Insurance under its General Insurance products to reduce your travel related worries. Travel Smart Insurance helps you enjoy a smooth and hassle free travel experience. Mashreq Bank offers travel insurance in the following categories - Smart (excluding USA and Canada), Smart (worldwide), Family and Schengen. Established in 1967, Mashreq Bank is one of the major financial institutions in UAE.
Features and Benefits of Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance
Travel Smart Insurance offered by Mashreq Bank comes with a host of attractive features and benefits that include:
- You can enjoy a complete peace of mind experience with Mashreq Travel Smart Insurance.
- The plan is exclusively designed for Mashreq Bank customers only.
- It offers immediate emergency medical assistance service in places such as Bahrain, KSA, Oman, Qatar, and UAE for 365 days with the help of multilingual healthcare experts.
- Get coverage for you and family, your belongings and your travel arrangements etc.
- Claim settlement is easy.
- Get immediate reimbursement of your expenses.
- Instant cover is available.
- Travel insurance policies by Mashreq Bank is underwritten by AXA Insurance Gulf.
- Direct billing facility is available.
Eligibility Criteria for Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance
The eligibility criteria for Mashreq Travel Insurance include:
- Travel Smart Insurance offered by Mashreq Bank can be purchased by UAE nationals, and any individual with a valid UAE residency visa.
- Entry age is 18 years.
- Exit age is 70 years.
Premiums of Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance
Premiums charged on Mashreq Travel Insurance vary based on the tenure of the policy and the particular scheme taken. However, premiums start from AED 95 and goes up to AED 850.
Why choose Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance?
Travel Smart Insurance by Mashreq Bank ensures that you enjoy your each trip, be it personal or business related trip, to the fullest. Travel Smart Insurance comes with a number of benefits such as coverage for loss of passport, personal accident, delayed baggage, emergency transportation etc. to help you protect you and your family from such unpredictable occurrences during travel.
Other products offered by Mashreq Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Can I cover my children under Mashreq Travel Insurance plan?
How can I make a travel insurance claim?
Does Mashreq Travel Insurance provide cover for dental expenses incurred during travel?
Can I get cover for personal liabilities?
Does Mashreq Bank Travel Insurance include multi-trip annual travels?
Will I be covered under Mashreq Travel Insurance policy if I live in UAE?
What are the primary documents I need to submit to make a claim, if I lose my baggage at airport?
Yes, you can cover unlimited number of children aged between 3 months to 16 years under this policy. But, they need to live in the same country where the parents live.
You can make a claim by contacting AXA Insurance Gulf.
Yes, it provides cover for emergency dental cost incurred during travel.
Yes, you can get cover for personal liabilities with Mashreq Travel Insurance.
Yes, Mashreq Bank Travel insurance is designed to provide your exclusive multi trip travel coverage.
No, your insurance cover will not be applicable in UAE. But, you will be covered for the rest of the countries, excluding the warzone areas such as Afghanistan, Iraq etc.
You need submit a report from the airport authority or a police report to initiate the claim process.