Introduction to Mashreq Bank Car Insurance
By purchasing the insurance of their private vehicle through Mashreq Bank, customers in UAE can take benefit of a host of features to protect their car. The insurance not only covers your car against theft, accident and fire, but also provides insurance cover for your home and its belongings.
Features and Benefits of Mashreq Bank Car Insurance
- Pay in 0% easy payment plan up to 12 months.
- Get complementary home and belongings insurance if you buy your car insurance from Oman Insurance Co.
- Get rewarded for safe driving. Safe drivers can get up to 45% off on premium.
- Get reimbursed for a hire car when your car is getting serviced.
- 24 hours cover for breakdown and accident for your car and any private vehicle in which you are travelling.
- Compensation for chauffeur for your private car if he suffers grievous bodily injury or is killed in an accident anywhere in UAE.
- Accident cover for passengers for death or bodily injuries.
- The cover can be extended to all of GCC countries, by paying an extra premium.
- Car Insurance purchased through Mashreq Bank protects your No Claim Discount (NCD) that accrues to you for claim-free years of car ownership.
- Car Insurance purchased through Mashreq Bank provides you with 12 month repair guarantee.
- Enjoy off-road coverage with Car Insurance purchased through Mashreq Bank.
- Can be purchased online within a few minutes
Fees and Charges of Mashreq Bank Car Insurance - Premium Costs, Loading
Premium costs of Car Insurance purchased through Mashreq Bank differs varying on model and type of car, driver’s age and experience and the vehicle’s accident history.
Why choose car insurance from Mashreq Bank?
Mashreq Bank sells car insurance for reputed insurers like Oman Insurance Co and AXA. It has plans that suit every kind of customer and their finances. What’s more you will get offers at Mashreq Bank on car insurance, which you may not get anywhere else.
Other products offered by Mashreq Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How much insurance I require?
Why is insurance always in owner’s name?
Where will the car be serviced if it meets with an accident?
How is the premium calculated?
13 months insurance is mandatory for all car owners. The 13 months are counted from the date of registration.
The traffic department requires the owner to have a financial interest in the vehicle. They register the vehicle only if they see owner’s name on the insurance certificate.
If the insured person has selected Agency repairs the car will be serviced at a dealership. Or else the insurer may choose to get the car serviced with any of its authorized repairers.
Premium depends on various factors like the make and model of the car, location, driver’s age and experience and claim history of the vehicle.