First Gulf Bank provides the best credit cards in UAE. The credit cards offered by the bank come with unique features and benefits. The cards are tailor-made to meet the particular requirements of customers.
Credit Cards Offered by FGB:
First Gulf Bank offers a considerable number of credit cards to help you meet various personal needs. Listed below are the credit cards offered by FGB:
- FGB du Credit Card: The card helps you enjoy exclusive benefits and earn exciting discounts and cash back every time you use your FGB card to pay your du bills. The card has two variants that include FGB du Platinum Credit Card and FGB du Titanium Credit Card
- My Card: This is a unique credit card offered by FGB. You can customize this credit card as per your interest, and choose your personal photograph or any other favourite images and inscribe that image on your card. You can enjoy supreme flexibility in term of selecting loyalty programs with this credit card.
- Manchester City FC Card: The card is available in three variants - Infinite, Platinum and Titanium cards. You can enjoy a lot of lifestyle and travel related benefits with this card.
- Abu Dhabi Platinum: The card is available in two variants – Platinum and Titanium. The card enables you to enjoy benefits like discounts at cinemas, loyalty program, free global lounge access etc.
- FGB Masdar Card: You can enjoy benefits like first green points, free tickets at Vox Gold Cinemas, free global lounge access, Ferrari World upgrade, free valet parking etc., with this card. The card is available in two variants - FGB Masdar Infinite Credit Card and FGB Masdar Platinum Credit Card.
- Ferrari Card: You can enjoy a lot of attractive benefits such as convenient utility bill payment, lucky draws, assured welcome gift, personal accident coverage etc., by using this card. There are two credit cards available in this category which include - Ferrari Signature Credit Card and Ferrari Infinite Credit Card.
- Platinum Card: The card comes with unmatched benefits and privileges including free movie tickets, complimentary Golf fee card, free valet parking service etc.
- Abu Dhabi Titanium: The card enables you to enjoy benefits like loyalty program, travel privileges etc.
- Gold Card: You can enjoy a host of benefits like discount on tickets, offers on rides in Yas Waterworld, attractive reward points etc., with your FGB Gold Card.
- Commercial Card: The card is designed to meet your commercial needs. The card supports effective expense management. You can use this card for tracking and monitoring your business expenses.
- Standard Card: Enjoy attractive benefits like airport lounge access, meet and greet services, Ferrari World upgrade, and discount on tickets, offers on rides in Yas Waterworld etc., with this card.
- Easy Buys Card: The card is annual fee free for the 1st year. The card makes everything affordable to you. You can fulfill all your dreams by paying in installments.
- Internet Card: The card is particularly meant for your internet use only. It comes with a controlled credit limit and cannot be used in ATMs. The card comes with zero annual fee for the first year
One of the leading banks in UAE, First Gulf Bank (FGB) was established in 1979. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, FGB has a large network of branches and offers a wide range of financial products and services for business entities and individual customers. The bank follows the concept of Islamic banking in its banking practices. FGB has a strong global presence in countries like Singapore and Qatar, Hong Kong and South Korea etc. apart from in the UAE.
Why choose FGB Credit Card?
The FGB Credit Card enables you to enjoy a lot of attractive features and benefits such as privileged entry at select places, Ferrari World upgrade, reward points, discounts on movie tickets, complementary meet and greet service and many more benefits. With the help of these offers and benefits, you can really enjoy a rewarding experience and live your life in style.
FGB Credit Card Offers:
Enjoy a lot of promotional offers by using your FGB Credit Card. Listed below are some of the promotional offers and rewards offered by the FGB Credit Card:
- Get discount on driving course.
- Earn First Rewards and First Miles when you use your FGB Credit Card to make purchases.
- Enjoy 15% discount on your total amount at DOCKERS Outlets across the UAE.
- Get 15% on A La Carte on food items.
- Enjoy 20% discount on food and beverages at over 50 Jumeirah Restaurants.
- You can redeem your FGB reward points to get gift vouchers for H&M.
- Get 50% discount when you book your tickets at VOX Cinemas online with your FGB Credit Card.
- Get complimentary upgrade at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and 15% discount on entry tickets.
- Enjoy complementary Ferrari World upgrade and 15% discount on every ticket you purchase.
- Redeem your FGB reward points at Starbucks.
|Check For Latest First Gulf Credit Cards Offers|
Features & Benefits of FGB Credit Card
The FGB Credit Card comes with the following attractive features and benefits:
- You can choose from a number of loyalty programs including First Miles, First Rewards and First Cashback. You can also switch from one loyalty program to another in the same year.
- Enjoy exclusive entry at Ferrari World and at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi with your FGB Credit Card.
- Get a wide range of promotional offers.
- Get discounts on movie tickets at VOX Cinemas.
- Enjoy exclusive Ferrari experience including driving in a luxury Ferrari supercar on weekends, Ferrari challenge race, and Ferrari factory and museum tour.
- Free valet parking service is available.
- Get a free Golf Fee Card.
- Most of the credit cards like Internet Card, Easy Buy Credit Cards are free from annual fee for the 1st year.
- Enjoy a number of infinite privileges such as complimentary Avis preferred membership, multi trip travel assistance, up to 35% savings on car rentals, infinite fine dining and many more benefits.
Other Products offered by FGB UAE
First Gulf Bank provides the below mentioned products and services apart form credit cards:
- National Housing Loans.
- FGB Wealth.
- Siraj Islamic Banking.
- FGB Personal Loan.
- FGB Home Loan.
- FGB Car Loan.
- Small Business Solutions.
- Safe Deposit Lockers.
- Accounts & Deposits.
- Wholesale Banking.
- Islamic Banking.
FGB Credit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Internet Card offered by FGB? It is a credit card particularly designed for internet use only. The card comes with a controlled credit limit and cannot be used in ATMs.
- Why should I opt for a FGB Credit Card? FGB Credit Cards provides a lot of attractive benefits and they are custom made to suit your individual needs.
- Can I get discount on movie tickets with my FGB Credit Card? Yes, you can get discount on movie tickets at select cinemas with your FGB Credit Card.
- Can I customize my FGB Credit Card? Yes, you can customize your FGB My Card as per your needs. You can also choose personal photograph or any of your favorite images and print it on the card.
- Are the credit cards offered by FGB accepted globally? Yes, the credit cards offered by FGB are accepted globally.
- Does FGB offers any credit card to meet business related needs? Yes, it offers FGB Commercial Credit Card to meet your commercial/business related needs.
News About FGB Credit Card
First Gulf Bank’s 2nd quarter revenue up by 3 percent
First Gulf Bank reports a revenue growth of 3% for the 2nd quarter. The net profit recorded were AED1.31 billion. This is a good performance amidst the global operating challenges. This demonstrates the strength of the business model. The FGB’s focus has been in ensuring adequate liquidity, lending through selective origination and maintaining disciplined resource allocation. This reduced the funding costs and protect the returns while attracting deposits from international locations. The bank is well positioned to meet the evolving needs of customers and the bank will deliver on the long term sustainable returns to shareholders.
28th July 2016
FGB’s earnings fall by 6%
First Gulf Bank (FGB) - one of the leading banks in the UAE earns Dh1.33 billion in the first three months of 2016. The total earnings of the bank fall by 6% over the year caused by various economic challenges. Operating income of the bank also comes down to Dh2.146 billion on year on. On quarter on quarter basis, the operating income drops to 21%. Net Interest and Islamic Finance Income of the bank are down by 4% compared to the previous financial year. However, the income received from fees and commissions increased to 27% on year-on-year. The loans and advances of the bank were up by 7% and became Dh152.5 billion. Deposits of the bank fall by 2 % and came to Dh140.8 billion.
02nd May 2016
First Gulf Bank adds another feather to its hat with 4 new awards!
First Gulf Bank or FGB took home four new awards from 2016 Banker Middle East UAE Products Award which was held at FGB Wealth in Dubai with bank representatives. This is the third consecutive year that FGB has received many Banker Middle East UAE Products awards. The bank won ‘Best Co-Branded Credit Card’, ‘Best Onshore Wealth Proposition’, ‘Best SME Trade Finance Offering’ and ‘Best Bancassurance Products’ award. The award ceremony was organised by CPI financial and the awards were based on peer vote process.
21st April 2016
FGB Credit Card Holders in the UAE Can Make The Most of Awesome Flight Deals
FGB customers can use their credit cards when booking flight tickets on jetairways.com. Bookings to all destinations can be availed at a discount of 12%, be it economy or premier tickets of flights departing from anywhere in the UAE. The offer closes on the 30th of August, 2016, and all you need to do to avail the offer is to enter FGBLIC12 when the booking is being made.
23rd February 2016
New Relationship Ecosystem on its way for FGB
Recent global customer surveys by Ernst and Young have revealed that simplicity is one of the key features that customers look for in terms of banking. The survey results were taken seriously by banks and financial organizations in the UAE which have shown over 18 per cent improvement in customer experiences in the last 10 years of service.
The FGB ecosystem - Accelerator furthers this aim by simplifying banking practices for FGB customers. The system offers both salaried as well as self-employed people, an easy and dynamic solution which presents a three tiered range of benefits to customers. The structure begins with a credit card and current account but then goes ahead and offers customers freedom and flexibility to choose from the entire range of financial products offered by FGB. These include personal loans, mortgage loans, insurance products as well as savings and investments tools.
Accelerator signifies FGB’s continuous commitment towards offering services and products that simplify banking for customers.
25th January 2016
First Gulf Bank net profit up by 4% in the first 9 months
The net profit for the first 9 months of the First Gulf Bank, is accounted to be Dh 4.29 billion. This will be an increase of 4% for the same period last year. The profit for these 9 months consists of 62% of operating income, resulting in a total revenue of Dh 6.91 billion, and the non-interest revenues make up 31% this income. The bank's assets for the first 9 months of the year amount to Dh 228.5 billion. Loans and advances were up 16% year on year amounting to a amount of Dh 154.1 billion and the customer deposits fell by 2% amounting to Dh 141.1 billion.
02nd November 2015
First Gulf Bank launches new financial products for startups in the UAE
Startup Proposition is the new solution for startups from First Gulf Bank, these financial solutions will include current accounts, business credit cards, from start-up loans to overdrafts, working capital facilities, all of these financial products will be available with no collaterals.
These businesses can use no minimum balance required current account for their businesses. They will have within the first 18-24 months period a combination of loans and trade facilities available. With more that 350,000 SMEs in the UAE which have a employee count of a whopping 86% in the private sector, providing them with finance will result in providing them better capital for their financial needs.
29th September 2015
Convenience to the customer by First Gulf Bank
The First Gulf Bank plan to offer their customers enhanced product offerings in a convenient way, along with professionally trained staff that they plan to employ and retain. They also want to offer good returns for their shareholders. The plan is to upgrade their online and mobile banking platforms to banking effective and easy and are going by the motto of ‘time is the essence’. They also want to enable customers to send money to via their mobiles to any UAE mobile number, without having to use a card, and the beneficiary can withdraw the amount from any First Gulf Bank ATM.
28th September 2015
Get 50% Discount at Vox Cinemas with First Gulf Bank
Customers of First Gulf Bank can use their FGB Visa Platinum, Infinite, or Signature credit card to avail a flat 50% discount at Vox Cinemas. The maximum number of movie tickets to which the offer applies is six per session, and the deal is valid on standard 2D and 3D movies, Vox Plus, Mercato VIP, Max, and standard VIP viewings. The offer runs till the 30th of September and can be applied for only between Sunday and Thursday.
21st September 2015
LIC and First Gulf Bank Intensify Strategic Bond with Co-Branded Credit Card Release
LIC International and First Gulf Bank have further intensified their strategic bond thanks to the release of a new co-branded credit card. The card provides customers with a variety of privileges such as interest-free payment plans, life insurance coverage, and reward points in addition to a number of lifestyle benefits. Both LIC International and First Gulf Bank have been providing the UAE market with inventive insurance solutions since 2013. Their products have been specifically designed with their customers' requirements in mind.
The lifestyle benefits offered by the new co-branded credit card are not just limited to the UAE, but extend to customers in the Philippines, Egypt, and India as well, and include free pick-up and drop-off at airports, money transfers and discounts on air tickets among others. Both companies believe that the new product will improve the partnership between them while providing effective solutions to their customers.
18th September 2015