Introduction to Emirates NBD Travel Insurance in UAE
Emirates NBD understands the importance insurance while travelling, and offers travel insurance to help you minimize your financial risks. With Emirates NBD’s travel insurance, you can enjoy 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance service, baggage loss coverage, emergency evacuation and many more benefits. Emirates NBD is one of the leading banks in UAE. Established in 2007, the bank is a part of Emirates NBD group of companies. Emirates NBD’s shares are officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM).
Features and Benefits of Emirates NBD Travel Insurance
- Emirates NBD travel insurance provides three levels of cover including holiday travel, executive travel and Schengen travel.
- Target market of Emirates NBD insurance plan includes individuals, families, visa travellers and business travellers.
- Travel insurance by Emirates NBD covers emergency medical expense up to USD 1,000,000.
- Get travel advice for free.
- Offers professional and pleasingly packaged product.
- Provides the best cover available in the market at competitive premium rates.
- Provides cover for personal baggage up to USD 6,000
- You can get family discounts as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Travel Insurance
The eligibly criteria for Emirates NBD Travel Insurance include:
- Travel insurance offered by Emirates NBD can be purchased by UAE residents.
- Exit age applicable for this cover is 75 years.
- Children can be covered under this travel insurance plan offered by Emirates NBD.
- The cover can be purchased by GCC residents, provided their travels originate and end in UAE.
Emirates NBD Travel Insurance - Premiums
Premiums rates differ based on the policy you may have chosen. For example, if you opt for its ‘Basic Europe’ up to 5 days, you need to pay AED 50. If you are purchasing ‘Travel Worldwide’ for the same period, you need to pay AED 130. And, if you are purchasing ‘Travel’, you need to pay AED 95 for a cover up to 5 days.
Why choose Emirates NBD Travel Insurance?
The plan provides cover for a number of services such as passport assistance, emergency medical insurance, personal accident cover and many more. With these benefits offered by Emirates NBD Travel Insurance plan, you can experience a safe and hassle free travel.
Other products offered by Emirates NBD in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What does a single trip cover include?
What is an annual cover travel Insurance?
Can I get travel insurance cover from Emirates NBD, if I suffer from a pre-existing disease?
Can children be included under this policy?
How many days can I go on a holiday with this travel insurance policy by Emirates NBD?
Does this policy include pregnant women?
What are some of the exclusions under this insurance plan?
Does the policy provide cover for scuba diving?
A single trip cover includes a specified/single holiday trip.
An annual cover travel insurance will cover your multiple travel trips taken up in a year without notifying the insurance provider.
Yes, you can get travel insurance cover with a pre-existing disease. But, any claim regarding your pre-existing disease will not be included in the policy.
Yes, children can be included under this policy. Any insured person under the age 16 will be considered as a child.
Maximum 62 days of single as well as annual trips you can make with this travel insurance cover.
Yes, the policy does cover pregnant women in it. But, it is subject to certain terms and condition.
Big game hunting, base jumping, boxing, cycle racing, kite surfing organized team sports, rock climbing – these are some of the exclusions under this policy.
Yes, the policy will provide cover for scuba diving provided you are diving with an instructor, and not going deeper than 30m.