Introduction to Emirates NBD Life Insurance in UAE
Emirates NBD, one of the leading banking groups in the GCC region was formed in October 2007 as a result of the merger between Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD), combining the second and fourth largest banks in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Emirates NBD offers four major life insurance plans which offers several attractive features and benefits
Types of Emirates NBD Life Insurance Plans
Emirates NBD offers various types of plans, namely Lifeline insurance, International Term Assurance,
Futura Protection Plan and Smart Invest plan.
Features and Benefits of Emirates NBD Life Insurance
International Term Assurance
Futura Protection Plan
- Customers can avail the plan on a single life or joint life basis.
- Offers flexibility for regular or lump sum contributions.
- Offers choice of underlying funds with free switching options.
- Provides unique indexation feature to protect against inflation.
- Offers additional covers such as critical illness, accidental death, hospitalization and permanent disability among others.
Smart Invest Plan
- Offers single and regular premium options for those aged between 18 to 70 years.
- Customers can pay additional lump sum contribution at any time and withdraw the profits sans charges
- Offers Life cover, which is 101% of the fund value
- Offers partial encashment options for the benefit of customers.
- Customers can make 12 free switches between the funds per year
- The plan has low surrender charges
- Plan offers shorter tenures (1, 2, 3 and 5 years)
- Offers highest revenue among the per group products revenue
- Offers funds managed by world renowned fund houses
In addition to the insurance coverage, the policy owner’s family can also benefit from any income derived from the cash value accumulated by investing in investment funds. Customers have to pay premiums for just 10 years and get coverage till 95 years old.
International Term Assurance offered by Zurich Life provides protection to you and your family from death, total permanent disability and critical illness. Customers can avail of maximum coverage for affordable premiums.
Issued and underwritten by Zurich International Life, a leading global provider of international insurance, protection and investment products, Futura is an innovative and comprehensive lifetime protection policy that gives premium options for life insurance apart from providing long-term savings as well.
Why choose the Emirates NBD Life Insurance Plan?
Emirates NBD Life Insurance Plan offers a wide range of options for the customers to choose from. Customers can avail of maximum coverage for affordable premiums in addition to unique features such as providing protection against inflation. What’s more, there are several attractive features such as life cover, which is 101% of the fund value, partial encashment options and 12 free switches between the funds per year for the benefit of customers.
Other products offered by Emirates NBD in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Is there a policy which provides lifetime protection apart from being a good investment vehicle?
Which is the plan which offers the highest revenue among per group products?
Which plan provides cover for accidental death and permanent disability?
Which plan offers partial encashment benefit?
Yes. Futura is an innovative and comprehensive lifetime protection policy that gives premium options for life insurance apart from providing long-term savings as well.
Smart invest plan offers highest revenue among the per group products revenue.
Futura protection plan and international term assurance plans offers additional covers such as critical illness, accidental death, hospitalization and permanent disability among others.
Smart Invest plan offers partial encashment options for the benefit of customers.
News about Emirates NBD Life Insurance in the UAE
Emirates NBD and ADNIC life insurance join hands for credit card customers
Emirates NBD and the life insurance company Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC) have entered into an agreement to provide life insurance for credit card holders. The scheme is called Protect Plus and even covers eventualities like losing a job, being diagnosed with a critical illness and death along with providing hospital cash in case of hospitalisation. The partnership will also provide insurance products to retail customers, of the bank, who have taken loans and are using other products offered by the bank.
22nd October 2015