Introduction to Emirates NBD Home Insurance in UAE
Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the Middle East offers Home Insurance called Emirates NBD Home Insurance. This home insurance plan by Emirates NBD offers protection for your home and the belongings inside your house. If offers for cover against the loss or damage of the belongings due to fire, natural calamities, theft or accidental loss. It also offers protection for when you are moving to a new home in UAE.
Features and Benefits of Emirates NBD Home Insurance
- New for old cover plan
- Covers your home and contents.
- Covers legal liability and worldwide personal liability of up to 1 AED million for the insured or one member of the family.
- Free of cost accidental damage for all the contents in the home.
- Protection against fire, theft and natural disasters.
- Offers cover while the insured is away from home for 60 days.
- Free cover for temporary removals.
- Cover for Workmen's Compensation for all sponsored employees in the house.
- It doesn’t cover which originated before the implementation of the policy.
- Covers for your belongings when you are moving house with the aid of professional movers.
- Free installation and replacement of door keys up to AED 500 in case the keys are stolen or lost.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Home Insurance
- Only UAE residents are eligible for the plan.
- The property insured must be in UAE.
- The new property which you move to must be present in UAE.
Why choose Emirates NBD Home Insurance?
Emirates NBD Home Insurance makes sure that you are left with no worries when it comes to the safety of your house and its belongings. It offers unique benefits such as cover for your belongings and house when you are on vacation and free cover for temporary removals. It also offers free installation and replacement of door up to AED 500.
Other products offered by Emirates NBD in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How are lost and damaged items replaced?
Do I need to list all the belongings in my house to avail cover for the same?
Can residences be insured if they are used for business purposes?
Does it cover pre-existing damages to the house?
Do I need to provide proof of purchase for items when making a claim?
Lost or damaged items are replaced on a new for old basis except for clothing.
You only need to specify in the home that are worth more than AED 20,000 and AED 5.000 under personal possessions
The home insurance is provided only for personal purposes but one has the choice to discuss their options with the bank if they want to insure their home which is used for business purposes.
No, damage to the house or contents prior to the implementation of the policy isn’t covered.
No. Though items that are specified in the policy under cover outside of the home should be supported by proof of purchase or a recent valuation certificate.