Introduction to Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance in UAE
Emirates Islamic Bank was launched in 2004. The bank delivers the highest standards of banking services in accordance to the Shari’a principles. A broad range of products are designed to meet the needs of individuals and small and large businesses.
Emirates Islamic has tied up with Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company- AMAN to offer the Auto Takaful product. The insurance protects you from financial outcomes from road accidents, breakdowns, personal injury and third party property damage.
Features and Benefits of Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance
The features and benefits of the Emirates Islamic Bank Car insurance are:
- The rates start at 2.3%p.a.
- From the date of first registration, you get a 3 years agency repair coverage.
- 24/7 free of cost road-side assistance.
- The off road cover for 4x4 vehicles is free of cost.
- Windscreen damages are covered.
- You can make online payments of the policy.
- You can issue the policy online.
- Online integration with Road and Transport Authority.
- For a nominal fee you get personal accident benefits for the driver and the passenger.
- You get replacement of vehicle service for a nominal cost.
- You are covered for loss, damage and the third party liability.
- Loss of personal effects are covered.
- You get emergency accidental and medical expenses cover.
- The insurance covers natural calamity damage.
- The third party property damage cover is up to AED 1,000,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance
The coverage under Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance is for UAE and Oman only.
Fees and Charges of Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance
The rates start at 2.3% p.a.
Why choose Emirates Islamic Bank Car insurance?
Emirates Islamic Bank uses Islamic financing tools such as Murabaha, Ijarah and Takaful. Thus reducing the uncertainty in transactions and providing the right solutions for the customers.
With the Emirates Islamic Bank Car insurance, you get the best services at an affordable price. The insurance covers for loss, damage, windscreen damages, and loss of personal effects, emergency accidental and medical coverage and third party property damage.
Other products offered by Emirates Islamic Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is Shari’a principle?
Is the Car insurance provided by Emirates Islamic Bank?
At what rate will I get the Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance?
Is there are third party property damage cover?
Will the loss of personal effects be covered under the Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance?
How can I issue the policy?
It is the revealed principles presented in Quran and Sunna to govern and control the aspects of the Muslim society.
No, the product is provided by AMAN and Emirates Islamic Bank is only the distributor.
You get the car insurance at the rate 2.3% p.a.
Yes, you get up to AED 1,000,000 cover for the third party property damage under Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance.
Yes, the loss of personal effects will be covered under the Emirates Islamic Bank Car Insurance.
The policy can be issued online. The policy payment also can be made online.