Emirates Islamic Bank offers credit card balance transfer so that you can save money and efficiently manage your cash flow. You can transfer the credit card outstanding balance from other bank’s cards to EIB credit card. You can save on the interest and you will be able to save more and this will help you to repay your debt faster. While transferring you will have to pay a one-time processing fee.
Features and benefits of Emirates Islamic Bank credit card balance transfer
Following are the features and benefits of Emirates Islamic Bank credit card balance transfer:
- Emirates Islamic Bank offers 0% interest on the amount transferred for 6 months.
- The one time processing fee charged is 2% of the amount transferred.
- There is no need for you to pay in instalments. You have to pay 5% of the outstanding balance each month.
- You can transfer up to 80% of the credit available on your EIB credit card.
- The minimum amount that can be transferred is AED1,000.
- EIB will issue a cheque against your Emirates Islamic card limit and you can deposit it as a payment to your other bank credit card.
How to apply for Emirates Islamic Bank credit card balance transfer?
If you want to apply for Emirates Islamic Bank credit card balance transfer, you must call the Bank’s customer care centre.
There is no requirement for you submit any documents. You will have to provide the credit card number of the card from which you want to transfer the balance, the bank name and the amount you intend to transfer.