Introduction to Doha Bank Home Loan
Doha Bank UAE offers attractive home finance schemes to help you purchase apartments or villas of your choice at your preferred locations in the UAE. With the help of Doha Bank UAE Home Loans, you can home finance up to 70% of the total value of your property. The bank provides attractive rates of interest on home loans. Apart from offering home loans to UAE nationals, the bank also offers home loans to expatriates.
You’re probably eligible for Doha Bank UAE Home Loan if you are
Both self-employed and salaried individuals
Earn more than the minimum income required
Your Doha Bank UAE Home Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
EMI limited to about AED 15,000, for salaried individual of monthly income
Loan capped is up to AED 5 million
EMIs of other loans lower your eligibility
Increase your eligible Doha Bank UAE Home Loan amount by these steps
Choose longer tenure loan up to 25 years
Introduction to Doha Bank Home Loan in the UAE
Doha Bank also offers finance for freehold properties in the UAE. The new Free Hold Property Loan offered by Doha Bank is available for both Emiratis as well as expatriates.
Features of Doha Bank UAE Home Loan
The Doha Bank UAE Home Loan comes with the following attractive features:
- The bank offers home loans up to 80% of the total value of your property.
- You can enjoy flexible home loan repayment tenures up to 25 years.
- Doha Bank offers home loans to both UAE nationals and expatriates.
- Enjoy competitive rates of interest.
- Home loan pre-approval option is available.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail home loan from Doha Bank.
- Your monthly salary needs to be minimum AED 15,000 to apply for a home loan with Doha Bank.
- Quick loan processing, minimal documentation and fast approval.
Benefits of Doha Bank UAE Home Loan
You can enjoy a plethora of benefits by taking a home loan from Doha which include:
- The bank offers a new home loan scheme called Free Hold Property Loan to expatriates as well as UAE nationals.
- You can get loan up to AED 5 million or 96 times of your salary amount, if you are salaried individual. If you are an expatriate, you can get loan up to 84 times of your salary.
- Get competitive rates on insurance as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Doha Bank UAE Home Loan
The eligibility criteria include:
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for home loans with Doha Bank.
- Both UAE nationals and expatriates can avail home loans from Doha Bank.
Documents Required for Doha Bank UAE Home Loan
When you opt for a home loan, normally banks ask you to submit the following the documents:
- A complete application form.
- Salary slips/certificates.
- Recent bank statements.
- Copy of sales agreement/contract.
- Ownership document of the property.
- Proof of down payment.
- Proof of identity.
- Copy of Passport.
- Proof of address.
However, Doha Bank may request you to submit additional documents as per its requirements.
The fees and charges charged by Doha Bank are subject to change from time to time. The bank sanctions loans at its sole discretion.
The home loans offered by Doha Bank come with attractive features and benefits such as fast approval, high loan amounts etc. The bank offers home finance up to 80% of your property value. You can also enjoy flexible loan repayment tenures up to 25 years. The interest rates offered on home loans by the bank are very also attractive.
You can apply for a car loan with Doha Bank by walk in to the nearest branch of Doha Bank or contacting its customer care department. Being one of the leading banks in the UAE, Doha Bank offers a lot of other financial products and services such as International Banking, Wholesale Banking, Treasury and Investments services, Personal Banking, NRI Banking etc.
I am self-employed. Am I eligible to get a home loan from Doha Bank?
What is the maximum amount of home loan Doha Bank offers to a UAE national (salaried)?
Does Doha Bank offers flexible home loan repayment tenure? If yes, for how many days does it do so?
Does Doha Bank offer home loans for expatriates?
Who can avail the Free Hold Property Loan offered by Doha Bank?
What should be my minimum salary, if I want to take a home loan from Doha Bank?
How safe is my property, if I don’t pay my Doha Bank UAE Home Loan EMIs on time?
Yes, you are eligible to get a home loan from Doha Bank, provided you fulfil the eligibility conditions determined by the bank. The bank offers home loans to self-employed professionals as well.
The bank offers home loans up to AED 5 million for UAE salaried individuals.
Yes, Doha Bank offers flexible home loan repayment tenures. The home loan repayment tenure offered by Doha Bank is 25 years within which you need to repay your home loan.
Yes, Doha Bank offers home loans for expatriates.
The Free Hold Property loan offered by Doha Bank can be availed by Emirates and expatriates.
Your minimum salary needs to minimum AED 15, 000 if you want to apply for a home loan from Doha Bank.
Doha Bank may repossess your property, if you don’t repay your home loan EMIs on time. Your property may be at risk if you do not keep up with home loan repayments.