Personal loans offered by Doha Bank are an easy solution for customers who are in need of money in a hurry. The bank offers customers quick loans by offering to process their applications in the fastest times possible. This personal loan also comes with repayment holidays and comfortable loan tenures that make repaying the loan very convenient. The loan can also be adjusted to take more than the original amount should customers need more money.
Benefits of Doha Bank Personal loan
The Doha Bank personal offers a lot of benefits to customers who wish to take personal loans from the bank. Some of these benefits are:
- After a certain amount of the tenure has been completed customers can take a short break from repayments.
- Top-up loans are available in case there is a sudden need for more money. These loans can be taken over and above disbursed amounts.
- The personal loan is available to both expats and UAE nationals alike.
- The bank also promises to do its best to facilitate fast processing of applications.
Features of Doha Bank Personal Loan
The features that you get access to with the Doha Bank personal loans are:
- The bank offers some of the most competitive interest rates on their personal loans.
- The amounts that can be borrowed are also quite high.
- The loans can be repaid over a period of up to 48 months (4 years). In some cases the repayment tenures can be higher as well.
- In order to take this loan customers will have to take salary transfers to Doha Bank.
Eligibility Criteria of Doha Bank Personal Loan
To be able to apply for this personal loan, customers need to meet certain eligibility criteria. These are:
- They must either be a resident of the UAE with a valid visa or UAE nationals.
- They also must be over 21 years of age.
About the Doha Bank
Doha Bank came into existence in 1978 and began operations in 1979. It is, today, one of the main financial services providers for Qatar. It is an institution that provides bother personal banking services and corporate banking services and prides itself on the quality of the services it provides. Its achievements include the Best Regional Commercial Bank award for 2015, Environmental Award from the Arab Organization for Social Responsibility in 2015 and Best Commercial Bank from the International Finance Magazine in 2014.
Doha Bank Personal Loan FAQs
- Does Doha Bank offer any top-up loans?
- Does Doha Bank offer loans against fixed deposits?
- What is the minimum age required to be eligible for a personal loan offered by Doha Bank?
- Does a customer have to transfer his salary to Doha Bank to avail of a personal loan?
- Does Doha Bank offer personal loans to both expats and UAE nationals?
- Can customers take any breaks from loan repayments offered by Doha Bank?
- What is the maximum loan repayment period?
- What are the main advantages of taking personal loans offered by Doha Bank?
Yes. Doha Bank offers the top-up loan facility on personal loans for the benefit of its customers
Yes. Doha Bank offers loans against fixed deposits
The minimum age required to be eligible for a personal loan offered by Doha Bank is 21 years.
Customers must transfer their salaries to Doha Bank accounts to avail of the personal loan facility.
Yes. Doha Bank offers personal loans to both expats and UAE nationals.
Yes. Customers can avail of the facility of loan installment deferment offered by Doha Bank
The maximum repayment periods for personal loans offered by Doha Bank is 72 months and 48 months for Qatari and non Qatari customers respectively.
Doha Bank offers flexible monthly payment options which includes automatic deductions from the account of customers. Doha Bank also provides a quick approval process and competitive interest rates on personal loans.