A credit card that caters to the affluent, who wish to enhance their lifestyle with unparalleled rewards and short-term credit from a world-class bank. The cards use the latest Chip & Pin technology, ensuring enhanced safety and more secure transactions.
Features of the UAB Titanium MasterCard Credit Card:
- Annual fees of AED300 from the second year onwards, it’s free for the first year.
- Interest rate of 2.99%.
- Chip & PIN enabled for additional security.
- Purchase protection covers your retail purchases from theft and accidental damage, up to $3,000 per occurrence.
- Extended warranty on purchases made with this card for up to 12 months beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Credit Shield insurance cover at 0.89% of your outstanding amount.
- 55 maximum interest-free days (in case of 100% payment on or before the due date).
Benefits of the UAB Titanium MasterCard Credit Card:
- Complimentary airport lounge access all over the Middle East:
- Egypt – Cairo International Airport Terminals 1 and 3
- Jordan – Queen Alia International.
- Saudi Arabia – Dammam International, Jeddah International, Riyadh International Airports.
- Kuwait – Kuwait International Airport.
- UAE – Terminals 1, 2 and 3, Concourse A&B and 4, Dubai World Central.
Priceless Arabia by MasterCard is a program that ensures that you don’t create a hole in your pocket when you choose to enjoy the best of what the world has to offer. With discounts like:
- 15% off on your stay with Jumeirah Group.
- Stay for 4 nights and pay for 3 with Starwood preferred guest program.
- 10% discount on toys at Aido.
- These are just a few of the huge range of offers and discounts on dining, shopping, recreational activities, sports, travel and hotels and entertainment.
Complimentary travel insurance:
- Up to $1,000,000 in coverage for travel accidents on international trips (common carrier) and up to $150,000 (insured journey)
- Up to $100,000 for domestic trips (common carrier) and up to $75,000 (insured journey).
- Daily in-hospital cash benefit of USD100 per day.
Trip inconvenience protection ensures you’re compensated for unforeseen hitches in your journey:
- Up to $7,500 excess of a $500 deductible for trip cancellation.
- Up to $7,500 excess of a $500 deductible for trip curtailment.
- Up to $100 per hour (for a maximum of 9 hours) for trip delays in excess of 6 hours.
- Up to $650, excess of a $50 deductible for a missed connection.
- Luggage protection up to $3,000.
- Up to $450 for baggage delays in excess of 12 hours.
UAB Titanium MasterCard rewards program – UAB Rewards
- Earn up to 2 UAB Reward Points per $1 of retail spending.
- 15,000 bonus UAB Reward Points if you spend AED 300 within the first year of receiving the card.
- Accumulated spending of AED 1,000 within the first 30 days of receiving the card entitles you to a waiver of the Bonus Rewards fee, while you retain the 15,000 bonus UAB Reward Points.
- Redeemable online against tickets for 900 airlines worldwide, to fly anywhere at any time, from any airport with no blackout dates.
- Earn ‘airline miles’ while redeeming UAB Reward points for airline tickets.
- Redeemable online across over 450,000 hotels, worldwide.
- All UAB reward redemptions are inclusive of taxes.
- Redeemable online for over 2,000 world class lifestyle and electronic products at the InfiShop, which can then be delivered anywhere in the UAE.
- Redeemable against hundreds of official FC Barcelona licensed merchandise.
- Car rentals in over 150 countries all over the world.
The UAB Titanium MasterCard is an excellent credit card for those select individuals that wish to make the most of rewards programs. If you’re an FC Barcelona fan, this card offers exclusive access to official merchandise that you needn’t pay real money for – simply redeem your UAB Reward points. Using short-term credit rarely gets more rewarding than this.