What is a Travel credit Card?
Banks in UAE offer different types of credit cards to fulfill your individual needs. With a credit card you can borrow money from any banks and fulfill your financial requirements. You can make any kind of purchase with the money received as credit from banks. In return, you have to pay back the money to banks within a grace period of 25 to 30 days. There are different types of credit cards designed by banks to suit your personalized needs. A travel card is a card that helps you plan your travel smoothly with some extra benefits on airfare, hotels bookings, leisure, dining etc. Many travel cards offer lucrative bonuses in the form of reward points to help you optimize your profits.
Best Travel Credit Cards in UAE:
Different banks in UAE offers different travel credit cards to help you enjoy a smooth travel experience.
- Citi Travel Pass: It is a travel credit card offered by Citibank, UAE. With this card you can enjoy up to 15% discount on air ticket bought from Gulf Air, Egypt Air and SriLankan Airlines. Also, you can get great discounts on dining, hotel bookings, and entertainments. The card offers exclusive benefits of up to 15% off on Egypt Air, and 10% refund on selected destinations on Srilankan Airlines.
- Mashreq sMiles: This card can be your perfect companion for travel. With this credit card offered by Mashreq Bank, you can enjoy easy redemption on air tickets with over 300 airlines, reservations at over 180,000 hotels worldwide, and expenses spent in excursions, cruises, sports packages, and desert safaris etc.
- Mashreq Travel Easy: This credit card offers a wide range of travel benefits like 5% off on air tickets and 15% off on hotels booked via musafir.com. Also, you can get discounts on hotel accommodations, dining and shopping abroad etc.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Card: With this card offered by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, you can explore the whole world easily. The card provides you exclusive travel benefits including free companion ticket, fast track to Etihad Guest Gold Tier, free airport lounge access and free valet parking etc.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card: This travel credit card offers the following travel benefits – welcome bonus AED 35,000 on Etihad Airways, 2 Etihad Guest Miles for each 4 AED spent, fast track to Etihad Silver Tier, free airport lounge access, Gold roadside assistance and many more.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Classic Card: This card comes with a host of travel benefits including a welcome bonus of AED 10,000 as Etihad Guest Miles, 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for each 4 AED spent, free roadside assistance, free travel desk assistance etc.
- World Master Card: This is a travel credit card offered by Commercial Bank of Dubai. It includes travel benefits such as free access to VIP airport lounges with your Priority Pass, travel insurance etc.
- Skywards Infinite Credit Card: With this credit card offered by Emirates NBD, you can fly high and explore the world with a number of extra benefits. The card offers the following travel benefits - full multi-trip travel insurance, airport lounge access, complimentary valet parking service etc.