The FIFA World Cup Visa Credit Card is offered the Mashreq bank for those who are absolute fans of football. It combines the convenience of a regular credit card with the features of a premier card to bring you a world of benefits that are meant to make your shopping experiences even more memorable. What’s more is that the benefits of this card are not just limited to shopping either; they show themselves even when you are traveling by providing you with insurance protection and access to exclusive lounges at airports.
Features of the FIFA World Cup Mashreq Visa Credit Card
- Annual Fee: The annual fee for this card is AED 200 and there is no fee charged for any supplementary cards taken on this card.
- Interest Rates: For retail purchases the card charges a monthly interest rate of 2.99% and for cash advances the interest rate is 3.09% per month.
- Credit Period: All payments towards this card need to be made within the due date. If payments are made within the due date, no interest may be charged but that is a facility provided at the discretion of the bank.
- Cash Advance: The card does allow you to withdraw a certain percentage of your credit limit as cash. The limits for such withdrawals are generally determined by the bank.
- Cash withdrawals: You will be charged a fee of 3% of the amount withdraw or AED 100 when you withdraw cash using this card.
- International transactions: The card can be used to conduct transactions in foreign currencies for a fee of 2.99%. This fee is exclusive of any charges that may be levied by Visa International.
Benefits of the FIFA World Cup Mashreq Visa Credit Card
The FIFA World Cup Visa Card offers cardholders access to a world of benefits that even include some special offers.
- Credit Shield: Should something unfortunate happen that prevents you from being able to pay the amount due on your card, you can take a credit shield to cover it. This shield can be taken for the payment of 0.89% of the outstanding balance.
- Insurance Benefits: The card also provides insurance benefits meant to let you travel with peace of mind.
- If you travel to European countries using a Schengen visa then the travel insurance is provided free of cost. For other countries you may have to pay up to AED 45 per month for this cover.
- In case of an accidental death or a permanent total disability, you will be covered for an amount of USD 200,000.
- You will be covered by an amount of USD 100,000 for permanent partial disabilities.
- If you require emergency medical care then you will be covered by an amount of USD 60,000.
- The travel insurance will also cover emergency evacuations, lost or delayed baggage, legal expenses, lost documents, etc.
- Instalment Plan: When you make a big purchase using this card, you can convert the payment into easy to pay instalments for a processing fee of 1%. However, this facility will be available only at participating merchants.
- Special Offers: When you shop at select stores using this card, you are entitled to discounts that range from 15% to 20%. You will also get discounts on training programs at the Dubai Sports City's Football Academy of up to 15%. At the Etihad Sports Academy in Abu Dhabi, you can even avail discounts of 25% on the registration fee.
- When you travel you will have complimentary access to airport lounges all around the world.
FIFA World Cup Mashreq Visa Credit Card Rewards
The card comes with the Goal reward points program wherein every time you spend on the card at a domestic outlet, you earn 4 Goals for every AED spent. You will also earn 6 Goals if you use the card for international transactions. You can redeem these Goals the next time you go shopping for clothes or at department stores, supermarkets and even at select restaurants.
The FIFA World Cup Mashreq Visa Credit Card also provides you with emergency card replacement services that ensure that there is never a reason for you, not to enjoy the privileges that this card has to offer.