RAKBANK Visa Credit Card is an offering designed around the needs and requirements of shopping enthusiasts. With acceptance at 24 million retailers in over 150 countries, these cards offer the shoppers convenience and ease, while earning rewards on their spends.
Features and benefits of RAKBANK Visa Credit Card
- Cashback on every purchase: From cash advances, to internet transaction and retail customers can gain up to 5% cashbacks on international purchases made at retail outlets capped at AED 2,000. Up to 1% cashback can be availed on total monthly domestic retail purchases up to AED 1,200.
- Interest free credit: RAKBANK Visa card holders can enjoy up to 55 days interest free credit.
- Free Purchase Protection: Free purchase protection, is offered to RAKBANK Visa card holders.
- Free Travel Accident Insurance: Cardholders also enjoy free travel accident insurance.
- Higher cash limit: Cardholders can withdraw cash advance of up to 80% of credit limit.
- Privileged discounts on dining and shopping: Cardholders can benefit from dining offers from RAKfeast. Swipe your card at eateries and enjoy discounts on the fare.
- Multiple ways to pay bill: If cardholders also hold RAKBANK accounts, they have multiple options to pay their credit card outstanding such as online banking, mobile banking, cheque payments, ATM or EDM deposits. What’s more, these payment options do not cost anything.
Fees and charges of RAKBANK Visa Credit Card
RAKBANK Visa card has no annual fee. Card holders can pay lowest minimum monthly payment of just 3% and roll over the outstanding. They can also avail up to 55 days of interest-free credit.
However, fees and charges of RAKBANK Visa card are subject to terms and conditions.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for RAKBANK Visa Credit Card
Anyone who is over 21 years old, earning a salary and resident of any of the emirates within the UAE can apply for an RAKBANK Visa card. They need to be a RAKBANK Current Salary Account or a RAKBANK Fixed Deposit holder (Terms & Conditions apply).
In addition, RAKBANK requires Visa card applicant to submit the following documents:
- Copy of your valid passport
- Copy of your current salary certificate
- Expatriates need to submit a copy of valid residency visa