RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card, presents its holders with several privileges and benefits in shopping, entertainment and leisure. While you spend money, you can be assured of several other benefits accruing through its fantastic reward scheme for cardholders.
Features and benefits of RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card
- Advantageous cashback program: Cardholders can earn up to 5% cashback—This applies to internet transactions, cash advance and global transactions. On domestic retail transaction, they can also earn up to 3% cashback.
- Card holders can request RAKBANK to credit cashback to their account whenever they want. The cashback will reflect as a reduction of current statement balance. There is also an option of redemption through future purchases. Points can be redeemed for up to 15 months.
- RAKBANK card Lucky Draw: Cardholders are entered into a lucky draw wherein they stand to gain up to AED 1,000,000 through a lucky draw every year.
- Exclusive shopping offers: The RAKBANK Titanium credit card provides its holders exciting offers on electronics, holidays, dining, jewellery, furnishing and so on.
- Free Supplementary Cards: Relatives of Titanium card holders can apply and get supplementary cards.
- Free Purchase Protection: Cardholders can enjoy, subject to terms and conditions, purchase protection up to USD 8,000 per annum on their purchases made through the card.
- Free Travel Accident Insurance: Cardholders also enjoy free travel accident insurance.
- Free Fraud Protection: In addition, Mastercard free Fraud Protection Insurance program is applicable to Titanium cardholders.
- Cash Advance: Cardholders can also enjoy cash advance of up to 80% of their limit.
Fees and charges of RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card:
There is no annual fee for Titanium cards. Cardholders can pay lowest minimum monthly payment of just 3% and roll their outstanding amount. They can also enjoy up to 55 days interest free credit.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card:
Anyone who is over 21 years old, earning a salary and resident of any of the emirates within the UAE can apply for an RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card. They need to be a RAKBANK Current Salary Account or a RAKBANK Fixed Deposit holder (Terms & Conditions apply).
In addition, RAKBANK requires a Titanium credit card applicant to submit the following documents:
- Copy of your valid passport
- Copy of your current salary certificate
- Expatriates need to submit a copy of valid residency visa