RAKBANK nmc MasterCard is a credit card that has been developed with nmc Group, a leading healthcare provider. Cardholders get several benefits linked to well-being and can gain from an exciting benefit program or their purchases.
Features and benefits of RAKBANK nmc MasterCard Credit Card
Now RAKBANK brings a unique credit card to their health conscious customers. By using the card at nmc hospitals, opticians, pharmacies, beauty salons, restaurants and jewellers, you can earn precious cashbacks. Here are few of its features and benefits:
- Cashback on every purchase: From cash advances, to internet transaction and retail customers can gain up to 5% cashbacks on international purchases made at retail outlets. Up to 1% cashback can be availed on total monthly domestic retail purchases up to AED 1,000.
- Luckydraw for holders: RAKBANK nmc Credit cardholders can get a chance to be a millionaire! They can take part in a lucky draw and get a chance to win up to AED 1,000,000 every year.
- Interest free credit: RAKBANK nmc Credit Cardholders can enjoy up to 55 days interest free credit.
- Free Supplementary Credit Cards: Cardholders can gain from free supplementary cards for their relatives.
- Free Purchase Protection: Free purchase protection, a feature of MasterCard is offered to RAKBANK nmc Credit Cardholders.
- Free Travel Accident Insurance: Cardholders also enjoy free travel accident insurance.
- Higher cash limit: Cardholders can withdraw cash advance of up to 80% of credit limit.
- Privileged discounts on dining andshopping: Cardholders can benefit from dining offers from RAKfeast. Swipe your card at eateries and enjoy discounts on the fare.
Fees and charges of RAKBANK nmc MasterCard Credit Card:
RAKBANK nmc Credit Card is free for life. Cardholders can also benefit from low interest on outstanding retail purchase balances. They can also make only lowest minimum monthly payment of just 3% to rollover outstanding amount.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required:
Anyone who is over 21 years old, earning a salary and resident of any of the emirates within the UAE can apply for an RAKBANK nmc Credit Card. They need to be a RAKBANK Current Salary Account or a RAKBANK Fixed Deposit holder (Terms & Conditions apply).
In addition, RAKBANK requires a credit card applicant to submit the following documents:
- Copy of your valid passport
- Copy of your current salary certificate
- Expatriates need to submit a copy of valid residency visa