Noor Bank Gold Credit Card provides you service such as free car servicing, car for rent, free road service, discounts on air tickets. Pick-up and drop-offs to the airport, etc. You can also avail the Equal Payment Plan at a 0% profit rate for up to 1 year.
Features of the Noor Bank Gold Credit Card are:
- Credit shield: Insurance protection can be availed on the outstanding balance every month. A nominal charge is levied from the date of subscription. You can cancel it at any time.
- Balance transfer: A maximum of 90% of your credit from the other bank can be transferred to Noor credit card.
- Online Banking: You can check your statements and make payments online.
- Long Payment period: You can enjoy an extended payment period of 51 days.
- Cheque against card: cheques from credit card i.e. Rewards Card or Best Rate Card can be used to pay school fees, rent, etc. This is when the credit cards are not accepted.
Enjoy the following benefits with the Noor Bank Gold Credit Card:
- You can rent a car for free for two days.
- Enjoy 2 free car servicing delivery per year.
- Enable 2 free car registration service pick-up and drop-off per year.
- One free international driving license per year.
- Free road side service such as Look-out service, flat tyre replacement, inter-Emirate towing, battery boost service, emergency fuel, off-road recovery are offered by Noor Bank Gold Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2 free valet service per month for selected cities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- Get up to 5% discount on Air ticket, the ticket is delivered for free.
- You get one Airport pick-up and drop-off, one Marhaba Meet and Greet Service and one free entry to the Marhaba Lounge.
- For every dirham spent you get 2 points i.e. 2% of the spent, can be redeemed.
- Wafa lets you earn, redeem or load points each time you shop at Aswaaq community store and offers up to 11% cash back on the purchase i.e. if you spend more than AED3,000 per month.
Card Payments can be made through the following ways:
- Online Banking: Payments can be made through the Noor Bank website if you have a Noor Bank Current or Savings account.
- Pay at Noor Bank Branches: You can make payments using cash or cheque at any Noor Bank branch in UAE.
- Phone Banking: If you have a savings or a current account with Noor Bank, you can initiate the payment through phone banking.
- Standing instructions: Customer can give a standing instruction to make the payment through the current or savings account maintained with Noor Bank.
- Al Ansari Exchange: You can pay the bills with the 110 Al Ansari Exchange branches across UAE.
- UAE Exchange: you can make payments at any of the 76 outlets across UAE.
- CCDM Deposit Machines: Cash or cheques can be dropped at the Noor Bank’s Cash or Cheque Deposit Machines. These machines are built to recognise real currency denominations. 5 working days are taken for the clearance.
You can use the Noor Bank Credit card to pay instalments with Equal Payment Plan at a 0% profit rate for up to 1 year at Sharaf DG, E-max, Eros, Jumbo electronics, Jacky’s retail LLC- Samsung Brand shops, Jacky’s Electronics LLC Multi brand shops, Joyalukkas, Damas, Malabar, Lifestyle Jewellery, MMI Travel, Kanoo Travel, Noor Takaful and LuLu Hypermarket.
There is a chance to win 2 nights stay at luxurious hotels. When you spend on your Noor Bank Credit Card or when you apply for a new one, you enter a chance to win 2 nights stay at luxurious hotels such as Emirates Palace Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers or Jumeirah Beach Hotel. This offer is valid only till the 7th May 2015.