NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit card offers the most exclusive rewards programme in the platinum card category. You will be entitled to up to 2% cashback on all the purchases you make with the card. You also get complimentary VIP airport lounge access.
Features and benefits of NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit card
Following are the various features and benefits of NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit card:
- You can convert your transactions into monthly payments at a 0% interest rate. The repayment options start from 3 months.
- You can transfer the outstanding credit card balance from any credit card to NBF credit card and avail special promotional interest rate. The repayment options available are from 3 months to 24 months.
- You can also get access to additional funds for any unexpected expenses. You can get up to 70% of the credit limit transferred to your account. The repayment option starts from 3 months.
- The credit card is globally accepted and you can withdraw cash from over 840,000 ATMs worldwide. You can also withdraw cash at any NBF branch.
- Cash advance facility is also made available to you. You can withdraw up to 40% of the available card limit at any ATM worldwide.
- You can get up to 5 supplementary credit cards. The supplementary cardholders can get access to the benefits of the exclusive rewards programme. The supplementary cardholder must be over 15 years of age.
- When you use your credit card overseas, the transaction amount is converted to US Dollars. For payments, the transactions are converted back to AED.
- You can make the minimum payment or total payment as specified in your monthly statement.
- You will get free SMS alert for all your transactions, payment due date reminders, payments towards servicing your card, and any other card statements issued.
- For every dirham spent on the card, you will earn up to 2% cashback.
- You get 60% cashback on movie tickets at all Vox cinemas.
- You get priority pass membership into VIP airport lounges across 100 countries.
- You get exclusive discounts on entertainment, travel, and dining.
- The card is Chip & PIN and Visa payWave enabled which makes your daily banking more secure.
- You get up to 50 interest-free days.
- The repayment option is flexible, you have to make a minimum payment of 5% of the outstanding balance each month.
- The finance charges are low.
- You get exciting monthly promotions.
For every dirham spent on the card, you will earn up to 2% cashback. All retail transactions are eligible for cashback. You can earn unlimited cashback and there is no minimum spend requirement. You get 1% cashback reward for spending range of AED0 – AED9,999. For spending range of AED10,000 to AED19,999, you get 1.5% cashback reward. For spending above AED20,000, you will get 2% cashback reward.
You also get 60% cashback at all Vox cinemas when you use your NBF credit card. The maximum cashback you can earn in a month is AED150, which is equal to 4 free tickets in a month.
In order to avail an NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit card, you must be:
- A resident of the UAE.
- Over 21 years of age.
- Earning a salary.
- You must have an NBF Current Salary Account or an NBF Fixed Deposit.
Following are the documents that are to be submitted along with the application form:
- A copy of your valid Emirates ID.
- A copy of your valid residency visa.
- A copy of your valid passport.
- The application form should be signed.
- A copy of current dated salary certificate.
- Repayment cheque that should be 120% of the approved credit limit.
Rates and charges
Following are the various applicable rates and charges:
|Profit rate||2.99% per month.|
|Cash withdrawal limit||40% of card limit.|
|Cash advance fee||4% of the amount or AED50, whichever is higher.|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||2.5%.|
NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit card hotline number
You can reach NBF customer service at 8008NBF(623).
- What determines the credit limit?
Your credit limit is based on your salary and the card type requested.
- How can I make the monthly repayments?
The monthly repayments can be made via cash, debit order instruction, or cheque.
- Will the supplementary credit cards have their own credit limit?
No, the credit limit is shared with the primary credit card.
- Am I required to clear out the entire outstanding balance each month?
No, you can make the minimum payment or 5% of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher. If you do not wish to be charged any profit rate, then you must clear out the balance in full each month.