With Mashreq Etisalat Credit Card, you have the freedom to pay utility bills, transfer funds, request for additional statements and apply for supplementary cards 24X7 courtesy MashreqOnline. Customers can also manage their with SNAPP, a mobile banking App. Customers can also keep track of their credit card transactions with the help of notifications sent via SMS on their registered mobile numbers. Mashreq Etisalat Credit Cards come in two variants - Signature and Platinum.
Features of Mashreq Etisalat Credit Card
- 5% back as Etisalat Rewards on your card spends.
- Offers more talk-time on pre-paid or post-paid connections; more data-time to download and more e-Life to watch movies, TV shows and sports.
- Welcome Points: You can get bonus of up to 80,000 Etisalat Reward Points. Signature Card - 80,000 points, 25,000 points (card anniversary bonus); Platinum Card (with annual fee) - 25,000 points (welcome bonus), 15,000 points (card anniversary bonus); Platinum Card (no annual fee) - 10,000 points (welcome bonus).
- Balance Transfer: Customers can transfer balance from other credit cards to Mashreq Etisalat Credit Card at competitive interest rates.
- Easy Cash: Customers can avail of greater flexibility the card offers and take a vacation courtesy Easy Cash facility at low interest rates.
- Easy Payment Plans: Customers can make the best use of the ‘Buy Now’ and ‘Pay Later’ flexibility offered by the card as part of Easy Payment Plans and repay in easy installments of up to 36 months at competitive interest rates.
- Payment Flexibility: You can pay bills at Mashreq ATMs, CCDM, branches or at any UAE Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange, Al Ghurair Exchange and Redha Al Ansari Exchange centres. You can also opt for the Auto Payment facility.
- Credit Shield and Pay Protection: Offer additional financial security to cardholders in case of involuntary loss of employment, disability or death.
Benefits of Mashreq Etisalat Credit Card
- Free multi-trip insurance against personal accident, emergency medical and dental expenses.
- Provides personal accident cover USD 500,000 and medical emergencies cover USD 150,000
- Provides free Travel Insurance Certificate for traveling to Schengen countries.
- Offers free wallet protection against misuse of card, lost or stolen cards whilst traveling
- Offers emergency cash and card replacement across the world.
- Provides cover for flight delays, baggage loss, cancellation, and loss of travel documents
- Customers who wish to go on a holiday can get exclusive deals on airline bookings and hotel accommodation.
- Owing to LoungeKey program, customers can enjoy unlimited complimentary access at over 500 locations across the world.
- Customers can avail of several golf privileges and enjoy access to over 300 premium golf clubs worldwide and 50% off on green fee card at golf courses.
- Dining: Up to 20% in discounts at over 130 restaurants in 5-star hotels across the UAE. Customers can also avail of Visa’s Fine Dining Programme. in addition to Mashreq Flavours (discounts up to 50% across several restaurants)
- Provides extended warranty: Additional 1 year cover over original manufacturer’s warrant
- Offers purchase protection: Cover against loss or damage in the first 365 days of purchase
Mashreq Etisalat Credit Card Rewards
The new Mashreq Etisalat Card offers lucrative rewards for the benefit of customers.
- As a platinum or signature cardholder, customers get to earn a guaranteed bonus of Etisalat Reward points every calendar quarter. Signature Card- 5 points for all spends; Platinum Card (with Annual Fee)- 2 points for domestic spends and 3 points for international spends; Platinum Card (no annual fees) 2 points for all spends; Mashreq Etisalat Gold and Classic cards - 0.75 points and 0.5 points respectively on all spends.
- For a spend of AED 25,000 you bag 7,500 points. Similarly, for spending AED 45,000 and AED 75,000, you bag 15,000 and 25,000 points respectively.
- Spends on customers’ card accounts will be reviewed at the end of every quarter to check if the threshold slab is reached for according the bonus points.
- You can redeem Etisalat Reward Points across several Etisalat products and services including mobile and landline bill payments, Wasel re-charges, Al Shamil (broadband) connections and e-Life subscriptions.
- Customers can transfer Etisalat Points into Sirius Points (Jumeirah’s Recognition and Rewards Programme) and avail of elite hotel experiences at world class restaurants and spas among others (100 Etisalat Reward points = 1 Sirius Point).
- As part of Etihad Guest, a loyalty programme, customers can avail of unique features such as 1MileRedemption™ which includes anytime availability of redemption seats and reward shop among others (6 Reward Points = 1 Etihad Guest Mile).
- Etihad Guest Reward Shop offers customers over 1,800 flight and non-flight rewards from around 200 partners worldwide.
- You can use Etisalat Reward Points for several products and experiences at the Etisalat e-Shop for electronics, jewellery, fashion, travel and dining among others.
Mashreq Credit Cards come with an inbuilt chip and PIN technology, which provide additional level of security for retail purchases and cash withdrawals. The card offers a wide range of travel and lifestyle benefits in addition to an elaborate and rewards programme. Whether it is shopping for groceries, fine dining or traveling overseas, customers get rewarded for every Dirham spent.