HSBC Premier Credit Card has a microchip technology which facilitates faster transactions besides enhancing security. The card which is recognized across the world offers several exclusive travel benefits at attractive interest rates. A dedicated premier relationship manager is also provided by the bank for the benefit of customers.
Features of HSBC Premier Credit Card
- Offers competitive monthly interest rate of 2.25% on retail purchases.
- Customers can earn Air Miles with HSBC Premier Air Miles Reward Programme (Earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent on retail purchases. Air Miles collected will be featured on monthly statement and transferred to the Air Miles account every month).
- For the first six months, customers can enjoy 0% interest on the funds transferred from another bank to the HSBC premier credit card.
- Offers discounts on hotels and access to airport lounges across the world.
- Free download of ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries. (Customers can view discounts on dining, entertainment and hotel accommodation in addition to helping you locate offers in specific areas).
- Free supplementary credit cards for family and friends.
- Discounts on movie tickets at VOX Cinemas.
- Emergency cash advance in the event of the theft of the card.
- Customers can redeem Air Miles for flights with any airline.
- Travel Insurance is provided by American Home Assurance Company, credit shield plus is provided by and purchase protection is provided by MasterCard International.
- Offers assist service with Al Rostamani Travel and Holidays
Fees and charges of HSBC Premier Credit Card
- No primary card annual fees.
- Free minimum payment 5% of outstanding balance or AED 100.
- Cash advance fee is 3% of total amount.
- Offers card replacement for free.
- Customers have to incur AED 200 as late payment fees.
- Offers credit shield plus 0.6% (of outstanding balance) by American Life Insurance Company (Alico).
Documents Required for HSBC Premier Credit Card
- Valid Emirates ID
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers)
- Proof of UAE residence (utility bill, employment letter (for GCC national customers only).
- Signed security cheque
- Bank statements
- Salary transfer letter/ salary certificate/ two salary credits