HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card provides a wide range of benefits to customers. To acquire an HSBC Platinum Credit Card, customers must have a minimum salary of AED 15,000 and aged anywhere from 21 and 65 years. From dining offers and free valet parking at Valtrans to movie tickets at VOX Cinemas, and the Air Miles programme, the card encompasses several attractive features which any discerning customer would look for in terms of a world class experience.
Features of HSBC Platinum Credit Card
- Annual Fee: No annual fees for the first 12 months but customers will be charged if he or she does not spend a minimum of AED 600
- Interest Rate: Customers can benefit from a monthly interest rate of only 2.99% on purchases
- Monthly Payment: Customers pay a minimum of 5% of the monthly outstanding balance or AED 100, whichever is higher
- Balance Transfer: For the first 6 months, customers can enjoy 0% interest on the balance transferred from any bank to a HSBC Platinum Select Credit Card account.
- Cash Advance: Customers can get up to 50% of available credit limit as cash advance
- Purchase Protection: Offers protection against theft or accidental damage within 90 days from the date of purchase for up to USD 20,000 in a year.
- Credit Shield Plus: Costs 0.60% of the monthly outstanding balance of cardholders. Customers can waiver the outstanding balance on their credit card in the event of death, permanent total disability or critical illness and 15% of monthly outstanding balance for up to 6 months in the event of loss of employment or temporary total disability (self-employed).
Benefits of HSBC Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Traveller: Customers can spend over AED 2,500 and book their travel trips with HSBC Platinum Credit Card via Al Rostamani Travel and Holidays. Customers can avail of several privileges at Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi International Airports such as return airport transfers, meet and assist service on departure and arrival besides access to select airport lounges among others.
- Valet Parking: Customers can get up to 4 free visits per month at select Valtrans locations in Dubai and avail of both Standard Complimentary Parking Validity and Limited Time Complimentary Parking Validity. While in the former, customers can avail of longer time period in a single visit, i.e, from the time the cardholder hands over keys of his car to the end of the day, the latter includes a limited time period only.
- HSBC Entertainer mobile app: It is free and gives instant access to over 8,000 ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers (VOX Cinemas) across 15 countries, namely, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, England, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates. The app provides several attractive offers covering different domains such as dining, entertainment, wellness and hotel accommodation among others. It also helps customers locate offers in specific areas such as malls and eateries.
- Customers can avail of exclusive offers on shopping and entertainment at 19,000 outlets across 160 countries in the world.
Rewards offered by HSBC Platinum Credit Card
- Air Miles Rewards Programme: Customers can earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 4 spent on HSBC Platinum Select Credit Card on retail purchases. Air Miles collected will be listed out on the card statement and transferred to the Air Miles account on a month basis. Customers can double the Air Miles across 1,500 outlets in the UAE, by showing the Air Miles Card when they shop.
The HSBC Platinum credit cards, therefore, provide a wide range of lucrative offers for the benefit of cardholders including unlimited number of supplementary credit cards with the same credit limit for free. What’s more, supplementary cardholders enjoy the same benefits as primary cardholders. The card is truly world class owing to its rewards and benefits which can be availed by customers across several countries.