The HSBC Gold Credit Card is a Chip & PIN enabled card that is embedded with top of the line microchip technology enabling enhanced security and faster transactions. The credit card is accepted at more than 32 million establishments around the world, allowing you to experience the benefits both at home and abroad.
Features of HSBC Gold Credit Card
The Gold credit cards are feature-rich with options such as unlimited supplementary cards, competitive interest rate, multiple banking platform, free membership and so on.
- Free annual membership for the first year. Subsequent usage will attract fee of AED 400 per annum, which will be waived off if spending more than AED 5,000 in the year.
- AED 75 for supplementary card with option to get unlimited supplementary cards.
- 40% of available credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance.
- Monthly interest rate of 2.99%, or yearly interest of 35.88%.
- 5% of bill amount or AED 100, whichever is higher, to be paid as minimum monthly payment.
- Optional Credit Shield feature that offers outstanding balance waiver in case of cardholders’ death, critical illness or permanent disability. 15% of monthly balance waived for 6 months for involuntary loss of employment or temporary total disability. Available at 0.60% of outstanding monthly balance.
- Free monthly eStatements.
- Flexible bill payment platforms.
Benefits of HSBC Gold Credit Card
The card offers a wide range of benefits both at home and abroad, apart from exclusive offers and discounts from partnering locations across the UAE.
- Free HSBC Entertainment mobile app which brings you over 8,000 offers across 15 countries
- Dining, entertainment and travel discounts.
- Exclusive discounts at over 19,000 outlets across 160 countries.
- 0% Flexi Instalment Plan (FIP) that lets you repay credit at 0% interest spread over monthly instalments.
Reward points offered:
Experience a whole world of rewards and privileges with this card, whether using it locally or internationally. Reward points are categorized as Air Miles, which will be reflected on your monthly bill statement and transferred to your personal Air Miles account.
- 1.5 Air Miles on every AED 2 spent on retail purchases from the card.
- Redeem Air Miles for flight tickets from any airline.
- Redeem points for electronics, donations, shopping vouchers, entertainment, travel accommodations and many more.
- Earn double Air Miles by showing your Air Miles card while shopping at any of the Air Miles Partner of HSBC.
With a multitude of features and exclusive offers and benefits, the HSBC Gold credit cards are perfectly positioned to cater to your credit needs.