The HSBC Black Credit Card offers benefits to its customers in several spheres such as travel, culture and shopping among others. Customers can avail of several features such as 250,000 bonus Air Miles, 50% more Air Miles on foreign currency spend, golf privileges, free access to hundreds of premium airport lounges and so forth.
Features of HSBC Black Credit Card
- Offers unlimited access to over 500 premium airport lounges across the world.
- Customers can enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on MasterCard Airport Concierge services.
- Offers 20% discount on Safer Driver, a private chauffer service.
- Offers complimentary Hertz Gold membership to customers.
- Customers can pay for exclusive deals on travel, leisure, shopping, dining, and beauty care.
- Offers exclusive dining experiences at the finest restaurants in the UAE.
- Customers can avail of 20% discount at Intercontinental and Crowne Plaza restaurants in the Dubai Festival City.
- Black Credit Card offers up to 25% off at restaurants across the UAE.
- Offers customers exclusive golfing privileges at the Al Badia Golf Club.
- Customers can enjoy access to The Tournament Players Club.
- Offers membership benefits at the Talise Fitness at Madinat Jumeirah.
- Customers can link up to three HSBC accounts to benefit from triple access, which facilitates transfer of money and bills, across savings and current accounts.
- Offers free supplementary credit cards to family and friends.
- Provides easy payment options through mobile banking, online banking, ATMs and cash deposit machines among others.
- Offers better fraud protection via state-of-the-art microchip technology and a 6-digit PIN.
- Customers can stay updated on their credit card accounts through the mobile banking app.
Fees and charges of HSBC Black Credit Card
- Black Credit Card offers competitive monthly interest rates on purchases.
- Customers can pay monthly instalments with 0% interest (Flexi Instalment Plan).
- No interest on purchases for up to 56 days if monthly outstanding balance is paid in full.
- Customers can transfer balance from any credit card in the UAE to HSBC Black Credit Card at 0% interest rate for the first 6 months.
- Annual fees charged for primary card stands at AED 2,000.
- Minimum payment required is 5% of outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher).
- Cash advance fee is 3% of total amount while there are no charges for card replacement.
- HSBC charges AED 200 as late payment fees.
- Offers 0.6% (of outstanding balance) credit shield plus.
Rewards of HSBC Black Credit Card
- Bonus of 250,000 Air Miles.
- Over 8,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers across 15 countries.
- ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ movie tickets.
Eligibility Criteria of HSBC Black Credit Card
- Minimum monthly average balance of AED 350,000 or monthly net salary transfer of AED 50,000.
Documents Required for of HSBC Black Credit Card:
- Original passport.
- Valid Emirates ID.
- Valid residence visa.
- Proof of UAE residence.
- Signed security cheque.
- Original salary transfer letter.
- Bank statements.