HSBC Advance Credit Card comes with an in-built microchip technology which facilitates faster transactions while ensuring greater security. Recognized in over 32 million establishments across the globe, HSBC Advance Credit Card offers several travel benefits and competitive monthly interest rates in addition to a team of financial advisors to help customers achieve their financial goals.
Salient Features of HSBC Advance Credit Card
- There is no HSBC Advance Credit Card annual membership fees.
- Customers can receive up to 50% of available credit limit as cash advance.
- Customers enjoy 0% interest on the money transferred from another bank to a HSBC Advance Credit Card account for the first six months.
- A monthly interest rate of 2.99% is offered on retail purchases.
- Customers can earn Air Miles on retail purchases with HSBC Advance Air Miles Reward Programme (1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent on HSBC Advance Credit Card on retail purchases. Air Miles collected will be transferred to customers’ Air Miles account).
- Minimum monthly payment of 5% of monthly outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher).
- Protection against accidental damage or theft within 90 days' to a maximum of USD 5,000 annually. Purchase protection is provided by MasterCard International in association with American Home Assurance Company.
- Credit Shield Plus (0.6% of the outstanding balance) is provided by American Life Insurance Company (Alico).
Rewards of HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Unlimited free supplementary credit cards for family and friends.
- Free download of ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries.
- Discounts on tickets at VOX Cinemas in the UAE.
- Customers can enjoy access to lounges across the MENA region.
- Customers can redeem Air Miles from a range of rewards including airline tickets, accommodation, electronics, shopping vouchers, or donations to charity.
Fees and charges of HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Free primary card annual fees.
- No charges for cash withdrawals at any ATMs across the UAE and GCC.
- Cash advance fee 3% of the total amount.
- No charges for card replacement.
- AED 200 is charged as late payment fee.
- AED 175 is charged as the over limit fee.
- Supplementary cards fee for separate limit is AED 100.
- Supplementary card minimum payment is 5% of outstanding balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher)
Eligibility Criteria of HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Minimum monthly salary transferred to HSBC should be AED 15,000.
- Minimum monthly average balance in deposits should be AED 100,000.
Documentation Required for HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Signed security cheque
- Valid Emirates ID
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC nationals)
- Proof of UAE residence (utility bill, rental agreement, employment letter (for GCC nationals).
- Original bank statements
- Salary transfer letter/ salary certificate/ two salary credits.