There are lot of coveted banks in U.A.E. that offer customers with a multitude of free services. These services come as add-ons to other specific services offered with the credit card in question. Services such as, road assistance, etc. are provided over and above the pre decided services and no extra charges are levied to avail these services. The road assistance services offered with credit cards are intended to aid card holders at the time of emergencies and provide instant assistance.
In most cases, customers are automatically enrolled for free services with their credit cards. Not only are these services provided free of cost, they are also granted without any complicated procedures, thus making them lucrative.
These services are usually offered 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Furthermore, these services can be availed quickly and easily in the scenario of any emergency and can be called for throughout UAE.
Road assistance services include the following benefits-
- Towing is provided with most top ranking credit cards
- Flat tyre fixing is available with almost all credit cards
- Off road pull out - (a maximum of 3 free services are usually provided in a year)
- International driving license with a rebate of 75% is offered
- Vehicle registration service provided with more credit cards (service is provide once annually)
- Replacement car is provided for 24 hours in the event of an accident
- Pick up and drop off for vehicle servicing is provided
- Fuel assistance is provided in case the customer runs out of fuel
- Battery boost is also offered as a free benefit of highly fancied credit cards
- Inter Emirate towing is also provided with some credit cards with a maximum of 5 free services per year
Al Islamic Gold Premium Credit Card
This credit card is provided by Dubai Islamic Bank and offers its customers with a wide array of services in case of emergencies. Fuel assistance service is provided completely free of cost with this credit card.
Citi Life Platinum Credit Card
This credit card is brought to you by Citibank and offers its customers with the privileges for refuelling using the Citi Life Platinum Credit Card. Under the refuel and get rewarded benefit, card holders are granted an AED 5 voucher instantly with every refuelling worth AED 25 or more paid for by the Citibank credit card. This voucher can be utilized at Emarat Lube Express, Auto and Manual Wash as well as for Bakeria purchases. The AED 5 voucher is valid from 30 days, calculated from the date of transaction onwards. Customers must keep in mind that this voucher cannot be used at Al Dana, Al Safiya and Toufan Emarat Service Station for auto care and related services. Each voucher extended can only be used once. AED 5 vouchers are redeemable for car wash, oil change or for purchases from Bakeria.
Furthermore, Citibank offers customers with 10% discount on all services offered by Emarat Fasttrack locations.
NBQ Infinite Credit Card
This credit card is offered by National Bank of Umm Al- Qaiwain (NBQ). With a host of privileges and benefits, Infinite credit card from NBQ awards card holders with Free Road ResQ services. These services include a myriad of advantages, which include,
- 24 hours road side assistance for mechanical first aid,
- Free fuel transport services,
- Free towing services,
- Annual registration fees,
- Free battery services,
- Free car unlock services,
- Free flat tyre service, etc.
Most of the other credit cards offered by the abovementioned banks also offer roadside assistance free of cost.