A First Gulf Bank Standard Credit Card is the perfect tool to manage your finances and a perfect addition to your mid-income lifestyle by enabling you to earn while you spend. Customers can avail of several attractive features and benefits including travel and Ferrari World Upgrade in addition to a host of complimentary services across international airports.
Features of the FGB Standard Credit Card
- Annual Fee: AED 250. No refund of annual Fees will be made if the credit card is terminated.
- Card Replacement Fee: AED 100
- Late Payment Fee: AED 250
- Overlimit Charge: AED 200
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% of cash advance or AED 50 whichever is higher.
Additional expenses such as postage, cable, courier, fax and legal fees will be charged wherever applicable.
Benefits of the FGB Standard Credit Card
Several benefits of the cards are as follows:
- Travel Privileges: Customers can avail of complimentary Bronze Meet and Greet Service (Dubai or Abu Dhabi International Airport), Complimentary Lounge Access (Dubai or Abu Dhabi International Airport) and 0% Interest Plan for 3 months.
- First Rewards: Customers can earn double First Reward Points for using FGB Credit Card at any supermarket or departmental store in the UAE or on all purchases internationally. It also covers payment of utility bills. Customers can redeem points against du (Mobile, Call Select - Landline, TV & Broadband), Etisalat (Wasel, Al Shamil, Dial up, Landline, GSM or E-vision), ADDC, AADC, DEWA, SEWA, Pehla, Showtime, Orbit and RTA.
- Ferrari World Upgrade: Buy a Ferrari World Abu Dhabi ticket with your FGB Credit Card and get a discount of 15%. Customers can also get a complimentary upgrade to the next tier which includes fast pass, merchandise voucher and free valet parking.
- Instant Protection Plan: Family Takaful Benefit (AED 50,000) for silver plan and AED 100,000 for gold plan; Permanent total disability (AED 50,000) for silver plan and AED 100,000 for gold plan; Permanent partial disability (50,000 AED) for silver plan and 100,000 AED for gold plan; Accidental medical reimbursement (2,500 AED a year) for silver plan and AED 5,000 a year for gold plan.
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi: Customers can get a Yas Waterworld entrance ticket with their FGB credit card and get a discount of 15% on every ticket.
- Credit Shield: Covers liabilities on credit card for up to AED 100,000.
- Wallet Shield: Provides a shield for up to AED 1,000 in case of robbed or stolen cash; AED 14,000 for fraudulent transactions on lost or stolen credit cards and AED 600 for loss of keys and identification papers.
- Easy Buys Plan: Transaction over AED 300 can be converted to an installment plan up to 24 months at a flat rate of up to 1.4% per month.
- Balance Transfer: Transfer your outstanding balance from any other credit card within UAE to your Abu Dhabi Credit Card at a flat rate of up to 0.69% per month. You can choose from installment tenures over 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.?
- Quick Cash: Transfer the money to your bank account within UAE. Pay back in 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 or 36 monthly installments at very competitive interest rates.
- Utility Bill Payment: Automatic bill payment service of Etisalat (Landline, GSM, Al Shamil), E-Vision DEWA and SEWA monthly bills.
- Emergency Auto Assistance: Provides cover for battery boost, flat tyre change, petrol delivery and towing service.?
- Accident Care Plan: Scheme provides cover for up to AED 150,000 for death or permanent total disability as a result of an accident. For permanent total disability, the benefit amount will be paid after six consecutive months. First month of enrollment is free. ?
- Flexible Bill Payment: ???Monthly credit card bill can be paid at Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ghurair Exchange, UAE Exchange, Wall Street, Sharaf Exchange, Redha Al Ansari Exchange and Lulu Exchange among others.????
- Talk for Free: Covers payment of utility bills. Customers can redeem points against du (Mobile, Call Select - Landline, TV & Broadband), Etisalat (Wasel, Al Shamil, Dial up, Landline, GSM or E-vision), ADDC, AADC, DEWA, SEWA, Pehla, Showtime, Orbit and RTA.
FGB Standard Credit Card offers a wide range of features for the benefit of customers. From free lounge access to flexible bill payment, the manifold benefits cover several areas in an attempt to make all transactions hassle-free.