Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card offered by First Gulf Bank provides a wide range of attractive benefits including free money transfer, easy buys, balance transfer, quick cash, utility bill payment and emergency auto assistance among many others. It is an ideal credit card for movie lovers, courtesy two free movie tickets in a month. The card also provides loyalty program, travel privileges, and privileged access at airport lounges across the Middle East.
Features of the FGB Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card
- Annual Fee: AED 550
- Supplementary Card: 6 Free
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% of cash advance or AED 50 whichever is higher
- Credit Shield: Covers for liabilities up to AED 100,000.
- Overlimit Charge: AED 200
- Card Replacement Fee: AED 100
Benefits of the Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card
Cardholders can avail of certain benefits such as the following
- Grand Prizes: Every cumulative purchase of AED 20,000 in a year entitles customers to a draw to win an Audi Q5. Every cumulative purchase of AED 1,500 per month entitles customers to a draw to win a travel package and a Sharaf DG gift voucher worth AED 1000.
- 1 Get 1 Free at Cinemas: Customers will free movie tickets.
- Loyalty Programs: Earn 1.25% reward points when you shop in Abu Dhabi, Double First Rewards Points when you spend at Sheraton, Shangri-la, Souk Al Bahar, Fairmont, Qasr Al Sarab, Rotana Group, Yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Al Ain Golf Club and Mercure Grand Hotel in Abu Dhabi.??
- Travel Privileges: Avail 0% installment plan for 3 months on purchase of travel packages or air tickets. Plans are also available up to 24 months at low interest rates with a minimum spend of AED 1500.
- Middle East Lounge Access: Enjoy privileged access at several airport lounges.
- Priceless Arabia: Enjoy special deals on dining, entertainment, travel, hotels, sports, and shopping.
- Ferrari World Upgrade: Buy a Ferrari World Abu Dhabi ticket and get a discount of 15%. Also, get a complimentary upgrade to the next tier which includes fast pass and merchandise voucher among others.
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi: Customers can buy a Yas Waterworld entrance ticket and get a discount of 15% on every ticket.
- Free Money Transfer: Customers can transfer money sans processing fees either through a monthly installment plan at a flat rate of up to 1.2% p.m for a tenure of 3 to 24 months or through a daily rate plan at 0.1% on a reducing balance.??
- Easy Buys: Any transaction over AED 300 can be converted to a convenient installment plan up to 24 months at a flat rate of up to 1.4% per month. ?
- Balance Transfer: Transfer your outstanding balance from any other credit card within UAE to your Abu Dhabi Credit Card at a flat rate of up to 0.69% per month. You can choose from installment tenures over 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.?
- Quick Cash: Transfer the money to your bank account within UAE. Pay back in 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 or 36 monthly installments at very competitive interest rates.
- Utility Bill Payment: Automatic bill payment service of Etisalat (Landline, GSM, Al Shamil), E-Vision DEWA and SEWA monthly bills.
- Smart Services
- Smart Call: Call our 24-hour phone banking service for enquiries and other services
- Smart Net: Visit www.fgb.ae and register with 'SMART NET'.
- Smart Sms: Pay your utility bills like ADDC, Etisalat, DEWA, SEWA by sending an SMS
- Emergency Auto Assistance: Provides cover for battery boost, flat tyre change, petrol delivery and towing service.?
- Accident Care Plan: Scheme provides cover for up to AED 150,000 for death or permanent total disability as a result of an accident. For permanent total disability, the benefit amount will be paid after six consecutive months. First month of enrollment is free. ?
- Flexible Bill Payment: ???Monthly credit card bill can be paid at Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ghurair Exchange, UAE Exchange, Wall Street, Sharaf Exchange, Redha Al Ansari Exchange and Lulu Exchange among others.????
- Talk for Free: Covers payment of utility bills. Customers can redeem points against du (Mobile, Call Select - Landline, TV & Broadband), Etisalat (Wasel, Al Shamil, Dial up, Landline, GSM or E-vision), ADDC, AADC, DEWA, SEWA, Pehla, Showtime, Orbit and RTA.
- Wallet Shield: Covers a maximum limit of AED 1,000 in case of robbed or stolen cash. Covers fraudulent transactions on lost or stolen cards for up to AED 14,000 and loss of keys and identification papers for up to AED 600.
Abu Dhabi Titanium Credit Card offers a wide range of features for the benefit of customers. From free lounge access to flexible bill payment, the manifold benefits cover several areas in an attempt to make transactions hassle-free.