The Titanium Credit Card offered by Finance House is a card that brings that convenience of ready finance coupled with exciting features to the customers. It is offered free of any interest rates for the first 3 months and annual fee for the first year. It also offers membership to AAA roadside assistance which can be taken for free. Cardholders also get free accident and travel insurance which is ideal for those who travel frequently. The one thing that is really unique about this card is that when you make payments using it, you can convert 3% of the payments made into gold grams or reward points.
Features of the Finance House Titanium Credit Card
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee charged for the first year of the card. From the second year onwards, the annual fee for the card is AED 600. For supplementary cards the annual fee is AED 100 but the first 3 cards are issued for free.
- Interest Rates: If you have been regular with your payments then you can expect to pay a preferential charge of 2.99% per month. In case you have been irregular then the charges are 3.19% per month.
- Credit Period: You don’t have to pay any interest for the first 3 months of using the credit card but apart from that there are not credit free periods for this card.
- Cash Advance: The card can be used to take cash advance from the credit limit.
- Cash withdrawals: You can withdraw cash on this card up to a certain percentage of your credit limit but you will have to pay a minimum of AED 60 or 3% of the amount withdrawn as fee.
- International transactions: You can use this card to conduct transactions in foreign currencies for which you will have to pay a fee of 2.85%.
- If you make payments late or stray over the limit of your card then you will have to pay a fee of AED 200.
- If you lose your card then you will have to pay a fee of AED 100 for a new one but this service is provided for free once every 2 years.
Benefits of the Finance House Titanium Credit Card
The Titanium card comes pack with loads of benefits that make it a pleasure to use. Some of these charges are:
- Insurance Benefits: When you take the card, you are eligible for free accident and travel insurance. The travel insurance is provided for travel to Schengen countries. You also get car insurance with this card which starts at 2.8%.
- Credit Shield: Your outstanding balance can be secured against an inability to pay it back due to unfortunate circumstances by paying a fee of 0.75%, every month, of the outstanding balance.
- Instalment Plan: The outstanding balance on the card can also be paid back in instalments for which you will have to pay an interest rate between 0.69% per month to 0.89% per month.
- Special Offers: A special privilege provided to cardholders by this card is that it can be used to gain access to some of the premium lounges at various airports.
Finance House Titanium Credit Card Rewards
This card offers the unique choice of participating in a cash bonus rewards program or a gold bonus rewards program. Under these programs payments made using the card are either converted into cash bonuses or gold grams. How much of the payment gets converted depends on the payment you make. If it’s up to AED 5,000 then 1% will be converted into rewards while those making payments to the tune of AED 20,000 and above will get 3% of the payment converted.