The Platinum Credit Card on offer from Finance House is a card that offers customers features that range from freedom from annual fee to interest free grace periods in which you can repay the outstanding balance. It also offers the benefits of comprehensive auto insurance and balance transfer facilities with very low interest rates. There are other facilities also that this card provides which ensure that cardholders get more than just a means to pay for things you want.
Features of the Finance House Titanium Credit Card
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee associated with this card which means that it is free for life. Even the supplementary cards issued for this card are not charged for.
- Interest Rates: The interest rates charged, if you are regular with your payments, is 2.89% per month. However, if you have not been regular with your payments, the interest charged will be 3.28% per month.
- Credit Period: The card offers a grace period of up to 59 days. This means that you will not have to pay any interest on your outstanding balance for 59 days.
- Cash Advance: The card allows you to take cash advances against the available credit limit.
- Cash withdrawals: Cash can be withdrawn using this card. The limit of the amount is 30% of the credit limit and comes with a fee that needs to be paid. The fee is a minimum of AED 99 or 3% of the amount withdrawn.
- International transactions: The card can be used to conduct transactions in foreign currencies for which a transaction fee of 2.85% will be applied for each transaction.
- Facilities like duplicate copies of sales vouchers, liability letters and card replacements can be availed for the payment of a fee of AED 100.
- If you cross your credit limit or get delayed in making payments towards the card then you will be charged a fee of AED 200.
- The card allows for balance transfers, for which no processing fee is charged.
- The credit limit assigned to you can be twice your salary but is subject to your credit score.
Benefits of the Finance House Titanium Credit Card
There are a lot of benefits that cardholders can enjoy as a result of owning this card. Some of these are:
- Insurance Benefits: The card offers comprehensive auto insurance to cardholders, which starts at 2.95%.
- Credit Shield: Should something happen to you and you are unable to pay the outstanding balance on your card, you can take the credit shield which will ensure that your outstanding balance does not become a problem. This service is available for the payment of 0.75% per month of the outstanding balance. This payment is also subject to the minimum payment of AED 11.
- Instalment Plan: The repayments for this card can be made in easy to afford instalments that come with interest rates ranging from 0.69% per month to 0.89% per month.
- The minimum payment that you can make towards the card is 5% of the outstanding balance or AED 100, whichever is higher.
This is a card which is meant for those who wish to get more than just a credit card. It even offers free supplementary credit cards, of which you can take a maximum of 3.