The Blue Credit Card from Finance House is its most basic, and most widely issued MasterCard credit card. It brings together a host of discounts and benefits, with short-term credit facilities that are among the best in its class. A free credit period of 59 days with absolutely no annual fees makes this card a must-have tool to manage your short-term credit finances. Finance House is a successful, customer-centric, world-class financial services organization that’s reported a net profit of AED25.53 million in the first quarter of 2015.
Features of the Finance House Blue Credit Card
Here’s what you need to know about the Blue Credit Card from Finance House:
- Annual fees: This card has absolutely no annual fees whatsoever.
- Instalment payment plan interest rate: Starts at 0.69% per month up to 0.89% per month. This is for the Balance Transfer and Easy Cash facilities. These facilities are available with a processing fee of AED 0.
- Interest rates: Interest of 2.99% per month is applicable on this card. The interest rates goes up to 3.38% per month in case non-payment.
- Credit period: All purchases are interest free for up to 59 days after the transaction.
- Credit limit: The Finance House Blue Credit Card offers you’re a credit limit of up to 2 times your average banked salary, subject to change based on your credit score.
- Cash advance: The cash withdrawal limit on this card is up to 30% of your credit limit.
- Minimum monthly payment:AED 100 or 5% of the outstanding amount, whichever is higher.
- Cash advance fee: Cash advances are charged at 3% of the cash amount (minimum of AED 99).
- Foreign currency transaction fee: Transactions in foreign currencies are charged at 2.85%.
- Credit shield fee: The fee for this facility is charged at 0.75% per month (minimum of AED 11).
- Cheque return fee: AED 300.
- Card replacement fee: AED 100.
- Late payment fee: AED 200.
Benefits of the Finance House Blue Credit Card
- Credit Shield Takaful: You are covered under a credit shield takaful facility, charged at a minimal rate of 0.75%.
- Free supplementary credit cards.
- Accepted worldwide at any MasterCard ATM or point of sale machine.
- Auto Insurance: Complimentary comprehensive auto insurance from just 2.95%.
Rewards and discounts offered by the Finance House Gold Credit Card
This card entitles you to the following discounts and benefits from Value House:
- Up to 20% discount on all purchases at Flower Box Stores, Wrapt Stores, Pistache, Stephano’s Restaurant, and many more.
- Up to 20% discount or interest-free payment scheme for dental and orthodontic services at Marigold Dental & Orthodontic Clinic.
- Up to 40% discount on all purchases at Al Mandoos Stores.
- Up to 45% discount on daily/weekly car rentals at Thrifty Car Rentals.
- Up to 50% discount on frames and sunglasses at Dar Optics.
- Up to 60% off on a range of activities at Emirates Bowling Village, Abu Dhabi.
- Buy one, get one free on movie tickets at Al Wahda Cinema, Al Raha Cinema, and Al Foah Mall Cinema.
Incorporated in 2004, Finance House P.J.S.C has since been a forerunner in the field of personal, business, commercial and corporate finance in the UAE. Having its headquarters in Abu Dhabi and with branch offices in the Emirates of Dubai and Sharjah, this public joint stock company has a wide reach and multiple points of contact for customers. The Blue Credit Card from Finance House combines the convenience of MasterCard’sinternational acceptance with the luxury of discounts and special offers all over the UAE. Having a credit card that’s free of any annual charges is a major boon for those just discovering the benefits of short-term credit. Add to this some judicious financial planning, and the assets and lifestyle that always seemed out of reach can be yours.