Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card provides card members with a volley of travel and lifestyle perks. Card members are provided lifestyle features and benefits such as, unlimited airport lounge access in the Middle East. Additionally, the Titanium Card offers its customers with golf privileges alongside super rewards earnings, etc.
Features of Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
- Golf privileges provided in Tower Links Golf Club and Al Hamra Golf Club in Ras-Al-Khaimah as well as The Els Club in Dubai.
- Health Club privileges are offered with Lifeline Health Club in Abu Dhabi
- The card promises its customers with high returns, attractive reward options, constant points and a high level of flexibility.
- Customer earns 1 point for every AED 100 retail spend on the card.
- Redeem plus points for gift vouchers from popular stores.
- Privileges, special offers, gifts savings and ample opportunity is granted with the card.
- Fraud protection provided with the card protects card member against card and identity fraud.
- The Titanium card can be used to pay Etisalat, DEWA and EMPOST (Emirates Post) bills online.
- SMS alerts offered to customer of every transaction made on the card.
- 24 hours assistance and online access provided with the card.
- 24/7 roadside assistance provided free with the card.
- Unique password protection provided through Emirate NBD Double Secure.
- Credit shield offers customers with 2 months complimentary cover in the unfortunate event of loss of life, permanent total disability and / or critical illness.
- The Titanium card offers its customers with instant cash access up to 50% of their credit limit.
- Emirates NBD installment plan allows card members to make purchases and pay in convenient installments of tenures ranging from 3 months to 36 months with extremely low interest rates.
Rewards of Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
- Retail spends under the category of ‘Grocery and Supermarkets’ will earn the customer 4 plus points for every AED 100 spent.
- Retail spends made under the category of ‘Petroleum’ and ‘Government Services’ will earn the customer 2 plus points for every AED 100 spent.
- Above mentioned earnings are applicable for domestic as well as international spends under the categories.