The Emirates NBD Platinum credit card is for those discerning few who wish to add a host of rewards and benefits to their existing wealth, and manage their finances with one of the best credit cards currently on offer.
Features of Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Cards
- Annual fee of AED 700.
- Finance charges of 3.09% per month on retail purchases and cash advance.
- Cash advance can be taken, limited to 50% of the credit limit at over 810,000 ATMs worldwide, or over the counter at any bank branch worldwide that has the VISA or MasterCard symbols.
- Payments are due within 25 days of the statement date.
- Minimum payment due is 5% or AED 100, whichever is higher.
- 55 interest free days, provided the balance is being paid in full before the due date.
- Flexible payment options of 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% or 100% of your total outstanding balance every month.
- Credit shield, which covers loss of life, permanent total disability and critical illnesses.
- Convenience of purchasing and payments with the Emirates NBD Instalment Plan, which has 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36-month repayment options at a low rate of interest.
- Free travel insurance.
- Emirates NBD Double Secure – increased safety for online shopping with "Verified by VISA" and "MasterCard SecureCode".
Benefits of Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Cards
- Complimentary airport lounge access at over 500 premium lounges in over 300 cities, worldwide. This is irrespective of your airline or travel class.
- Concierge desk services through the bank’s dedicated concierge team, who will take care of:
- Up to 2 complimentary airport transfers per year, in the UAE (where inter-emirate transfers are not allowed) and within the city limits of Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai in India.
- Car maintenance services like complimentary pickup and drop-off of car documents in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 2 car services and 1 car registration per year.
- Local courier services in the UAE (up to 6 times a year).
- Golf privileges at Tower Links Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Al Hamra Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah and The Els Club, Dubai.
- Up to 4 complimentary valet parking services of 1 hour each at leading shopping malls in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Health club privileges at the Lifeline Health Club, Abu Dhabi.
- Emirates NBD PlatinumVisa cards facilitate the following benefits:
- Emergency medical and legal referral service through an international SOS.
- 24-hour enquiry services, travel information and other services from interpreters to technicians.
- Up to $5,000 as an emergency cash advance and emergency card replacement, should you ever lose your card.
- Purchase protection against theft, damage and destruction for up to 9-days from date of purchase, up to $5,000 per incident.
- Complementary extended warranty of 12 months above and beyond manufacturer's warranties on household appliances.
- Emirates NBD Platinum MasterCard cards facilitate the following benefits:
- Airport lounge access across the Middle East for the cardholder and 2 children below 12 years of age, irrespective of frequency or class of travel.
- Purchase protection against theft, damage and destruction for up to 9-days from date of purchase, up to $2,000 per incident.
- Fraud protection cover up to $2,000 per incident of unauthorized payments in case the card is lost.
- Emirates airlines benefits in the form of winning up to $750 in a lucky draw, using the ticket you booked with this card.
Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card rewards program – "Plus Points"
For every AED 100 retail spending, customers are rewarded with 2 Plus Points. These Plus Points, once accumulated, can be redeemed against:
- Gift vouchers from popular retail merchants.
- Frequent flyer miles of leading airlines.
- Annual membership fee waivers.
It should be noted that:
- Retail spending under "grocery and supermarkets", as defined by Visa and MasterCard will earn Plus Points at the rate of 0.4% of total expenditure. E.g. you will earn 4 Plus Points after spending AED 1,000 under "grocery and supermarkets".
- Retail spending under "petroleum" and "government services" (including utility bill payments) as defined by Visa and MasterCard will earn Plus Points at the rate of 0.2% of total expenditure. E.g. you will earn 2 Plus Points for every AED 1,000 spent under these headings.
This credit card perfectly supplements the classy lifestyle of those discerning few who appreciate the finer, more expensive things in life and wish to sustain this standard of living with extended lines of credit. It’s a tool for management of personal finances along with being a provider of excellent rewards and benefits that enable cardholders to enjoy their entertainment for far less than they otherwise would have paid.