The Infinite Credit Card offered by Emirates NBD is a card that comes packed with reward programs and features meant to appeal to the tastes of those who like a little exclusivity in their lives. It offers everything from considerably low interest rates to services like concierge desk services, car services, access to special discounts and offers. Being a Visa card, it also offers privileges like travel insurance and protection for your shopping that covers you for loss or damage for an entire year from the date of purchase.
Features of the Emirates NBD Infinite Credit Card
- Annual Fee: The annual fee for this card is AED 1,500. If supplementary cards are taken then they don’t have annual fee attached to them.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate charged for retail transactions and cash advances is 1.49% per month.
- Credit Period: The card offers an interest free period of 55 days to those who pay their outstanding balance in full.
- Cash Advance: No matter where you are in the world, you can withdraw up to 50% of your credit limit in cash from any ATM.
- Cash withdrawals: When you withdraw cash on your credit card, you will have to pay a processing fee which will be the highest of 3% of the amount withdrawn or AED 99.
- International transactions: The card can be used to make international transactions which will be charged at 1.84%.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Infinite Credit Card
Since this card is meant to bring in a feeling of exclusivity, some of the benefits offered by the Emirates NBD Infinite Credit Card are:
- Installment Plan: Purchases made using the infinite card can be converted into easy to pay instalments ranging from 3 months to 36 months. The charge levied for this service is AED 250.
- Credit Shield: The credit shield that comes with this card is activated automatically and is free for the first two months. After the first two months it is charged at 0.89% of the outstanding balance. It will come into effect in case you contract a critical illness, becomes permanently disabled or lose your life.
- Special Offers: As a person holding this card you will get access to discounts like 20% off on food and beverages at select places. If you used the card to pay for a membership at certain golf clubs then you can turn the payment into a 6 month instalment plan without having to pay any interest.
- The card can also be used to pay various utility bills too.
- The minimum you have to pay towards the dues on the card is 5% of the due amount.
- A security benefit of this card includes SMS alerts that are triggered every time the card is used allowing you to be made aware if your card is used without your authorisation.
Emirates NBD Infinite Credit Card Rewards
The benefits of this card are not just limited to the low interest rates or the special offers. They also include reward programs and other privileges.
- The card comes with a Plus Points rewards program where using the card earns you points that can be redeemed at a later stage.
- If you spend on groceries and other supplies at the supermarket then you will earn 0.4% of the amount spent as points.
- Paying for fuel or utility bills using the card will earn you 0.2% of the amount spent as points.
- Points can even be earned when the card is used for purchases made outside the UAE.
- It also affords access to a global concierge service that makes sure that your needs are catered for anywhere in the world. What’s more is that this service is available 24/7.
- If you travel for periods up to 90 days, then you are automatically covered by a travel insurance plan.
- When you purchase something using this card, you get access to insurance for your purchase for a period of 1 year. In case the purchase is lost or damaged you can claim up to $7,000 per purchase and you can do this for a total of up to $20,000 every year.
There can be no doubt that the Emirates NBD Infinite Credit Card truly does offer almost infinite benefits and privileges to the customer which makes it good choice for those who are looking for some real exclusivity in their cards.